▪︎Crash▪︎

I hold the bouquet close while my eyes was focused on the evidence I slipped in there. It was just a few minutes ride 'til I made it to the church, I could hear paparazzi waiting outside the carriage I'm sitting in. I sure don't want to marry Prince Itsuki even though he seems like a nice guy. The door opened and I carefully got out of the carriage. Wow that's a lot of people...I clear my throat as I hurry inside before the paparazzi starts to ask me questions I can't answer.

"Ready Y/N?" My father was already waiting for me at the door.

"Do I have a choice?" I wrap my arm around his. Staring at the door before us was already making my heart pound so loudly in my chest.

The door suddenly opened and I nervously gulp. When walking down the aisle with father, my mind was busy rehearsing the speech I will be giving after crashing the wedding, my own wedding. Well I never said I was looking forward to it...Father went to sit on the bench with my step mother and half brother after I made it to the end of the aisle, it was painful having to force a smile for the audience, I must look really stupid. Me and Prince Itsuki turn our gaze to the priest.

Let's skip the whole talking because we all know I'm not even excited about getting married to Prince Itsuki. What I am excited about is ruining everything. From the corner of my eye, I could see some journalists writing things down on their notebooks while the press were taking pictures, what's making me bite back my smile is there was a cameraman. What I was expecting. I'm royalty so this must be aired live right now, I hope the whole world is watching...

"Prince Itsuki, please repeat after me...I Itsuki, promise to love and support you Y/N and live each day
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this
ring I thee wed" The priest politely said.

"I Itsuki, promise to love and support you Y/N and live each day
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this
ring I thee wed" I let out a shaky breath when Prince Itsuki slide the ring into my fourth finger...Oh god...

"Princess Y/N, please repeat after me...I Y/N, promise to love and support you Itsuki and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" The priest turn his attention on me. Okay...This is it...

"No" The crowd quietly gasp when they heard me say that. Just like that, the church was filled with gossips. I then turn around to face our guests.

"Before I say anything else, I must serve justice..." I bow and immediately the church was quiet. I took out the evidence from the bouquet and unfold it.

"I'm sure you all are wondering who is the one planning out the assassination attempts at me. Lucky for you, I manage to stick all the evidence I found together" I first took out the letter and I could see step mother panicking by the bench.

"Dear sir, I shall not say anything more but ask for you to do one thing and one thing only. You must know Y/N Nilsa will be queen soon, which is why I want you to help me kill her. If you manage to do it without getting caught then I'll reward you with a gallon of money, or more. Sincerely, Florence, the queen" The crowd gasped and all attention was directed towards my step mother. The sudden fear in her eyes didn't really made me feel pleased by what I've just done.

"How can we believe what you're saying is true?" One of the guests ask and the attention was back on me. I tried saying something but the words were stuck on my throat, it just won't come out.

"Because I do" My half brother got up and stood beside me. I look at him eyes wide open, he grab the letter from my hand and carefully examine it.

"I can recognise my mother's handwriting and this is definitely hers. Not to mention, you can clearly see her signature at the bottom" Aquilla...I didn't say anything but just watch him. Is he not afraid that his mother might hate him for this?