▪︎Villains▪︎

I've never felt so helpless. Watching my people get pinned down by villains, it feels like I've failed them. I winced when I felt my tummy hurting a bit, not now baby, we're in a tough situation right now. Todoroki place his hand on my tummy and gently rub it, trying his best to get rid of the pain, the villain noticed and a grin appeared on his face. Don't tell me his up to something, because I know its gonna be bad.

"On second thought, I prefer killing something else" The villain hold up the knife but it was now pointing at my tummy instead. Todoroki immediately step in, he glare at the villain.

"Oh right, I completely forgotten about you" The villain smirk seeing Todoroki's expression not softening.

"Katashi!" Everyone turned their focus to someone else. Katon? Wait, he knows this villain?

"What the hell are you doing?!" Katon put his sword against the villain's neck and it cause the rest of the villains to point their weapons at Katon. What's going on?

"Brother, I thought you heard me clearly the other day" Wait his siblings with this villain too?

"Killing them won't bring us back our parents. We have to-"

"No! They need to pay for what they've done, not just for our parents but also for our people. Why do you not get that?" Katon looked at me, my father. Then back at the villain.

"They didn't do anything wrong, the people before them did, theres no point in killing innocent people Katashi" Katon tried to convince the villain but he just made him even more angry.

"Which is why we should wipe out all the people that carried down their blood and legacy! They deserve to be forgotten" Oh god, this man is helpless. He thinks what his doing is right but his just clueless and crazy.

"This is the reason why I chose to protect the Nilsa family, to protect them from people like you" Katon dig his sword deeper into the villain's neck until there was blood. Is he choosing to kill his own brother? The villain let out a soft chuckle.

"Then I guess you'll have to die trying to keep them safe..." Before I could expect anything, the villain stab Katon by the stomach with the dagger he was holding the entire time.

"Wait!" I shout without even thinking. Katon helplessly fell on his knees after the villain took the dagger out. There was blood...so many blood...

"Now let's get this over with" The villain started headed towards me while playing with the bloody dagger. No...Todoroki glare at the villain as he shield me from him.

"I'll just kill the baby. Don't worry, it won't hurt that much..." The villain stop right in front of Todoroki. I was able to make out his face since his close.

 I was able to make out his face since his close

"Don't give me that look. It's your fault for falling in love with a bitch" Todoroki lost it when the villain called me that word.

"Everyone go!" Huh? That boy earlier with the green hair started fighting the villains with a girl beside him, are they heroes too? (EASTER EGG)