▪︎Dance Floor▪︎

Is it alright of me to say that I would do anything to be with Todoroki? Because that's what I'm feeling right now. The gate opened and I could see our guests all turning their heads towards me, wow that's a lot of people, I wasn't expecting this many...I try to maintain my calmness as I start walking down the aisle with brother beside me. The sight of the wedding looks much more beautiful from this perspective.

"Good luck" Brother whispered to me before sitting on the seat beside father

"Good luck" Brother whispered to me before sitting on the seat beside father. I stood in front of Todoroki and lock eyes with him, I smile. Why does he look so good in suits?

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish" The priest continued saying his vow while I was busy being lost in Todoroki's eyes. Why are they so unique?

"Miss Nilsa. Your vow" I snap out of my thoughts when I heard the priest calling me. Oh right, I took out the folded paper I had put in the bouquet earlier. Here goes nothing...

"Shoto Todoroki. When I first saw you, I never thought I was looking at the love of my life. Even after all those years being locked up in my bedroom. You never gave up on us, you still loved me from such a long distance. What did I do to deserve a man like you?" Todoroki smiled hearing me say that.

"I never really knew the feeling of being deeply in love, but I guess I do now...You've thought me a lot than I can learn from a library. Although you may think you're imperfect but in my eyes, you are the most perfect person I've met" Todoroki couldn't help himself and suddenly hold me in his arms to kiss me on the lips. The crowd all cheered. He pull back and I saw tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry" I wipe the tears from his eyes. He smile.

"Mister Todoroki, your vow?" Todoroki step a few paces back and took out the paper he probably wrote his wedding vow on. He quickly dry his eyes.

"As a kid, I never thought of falling in love, nor thought about getting married to anyone...Life was meaningless until you appeared. Now whenever I felt exhausted, just one look of you can restore back all the energy I need. I love you so much. Everytime I'm with you, I feel like I'm drowning by your love" Todoroki's eyes were staring at my lips, he was trying his best to resist the feeling of kissing me there again.

"Because of you, I am able to smile, love and dream a life. That's why I promise to take very good care of you and our baby...You are and always will be, my soulmate, my angel, my wife" Todoroki put down the mic when he was done saying his wedding vow. I softly smile at him.