chapter one

Seo Chang had disliked many things that hindered with her daily life

Seo Chang had disliked many things that hindered with her daily life. Everything she had done was always according to schedule and plan.

It was a habit she's always had been alone at home since her parents were always working.

For her, she thought if she kept things in order, it will allow them to give some time in her life. However, it was highly unlikely and whilst it took her years to realize it, her habits had grown into her regular routine.

"Seooooo, are you even listening to me?" The voice of Seo's current partner for a project who she had no clue on what her name even was—Alexander or Alexandria...or something along the lines of Alex.

While she gave up trying to remember, she just acknowledged the female Gryffindor who looks like she was about to lose her mind after being ignored.

"No, I wasn't listening," Seo said straightly with a bored expression.

The Gryffindor faintly showed the Ravenclaw that she was offended, but didn't bother to waste her time arguing over it.

"Anyways, I'll just repeat what I said" Seo was about to retort on not bothering, but the chatty female beat her to it," Have you ever spoke to that handsome fella in your house? Actually, no you must have, how silly of me!"

Seo considered just getting up and leaving knowing exactly who this 'handsome fella' was. She didn't need to even think about it because unfortunately, this female Gryffindor was not the first to ask her such a thing.

It was one of the main reason's she refused to associate with many of the fan-obsessed females that idolized the blonde Ravenclaw.

Seo tuned out yet again and ignored whatever the Gryffindor had to say because she was quite frankly tired of having to hear about people's fascination for the Weasel fella.

Weasel

It was what Seo referred to him as because she honestly and genuinely assumed that was his surname. Though, to give it to the female, she was just horrible at names, since it was part of her list of things that are inconvenient.

Names. Friends. Holiday's and to no surprise, Romance.

She never experienced the luxury of celebrating any of her birthdays, so that was a bust let alone never had one single-family dinner.

She never had friends over to hang out. So, it was just that, no friends – no need to remember names.

No birthday's so no holidays. Obviously, no romance since she didn't have friends, to begin with. It was just a continuous cycle that she was entirely fine with because it was just how it was.