chapter twelve

"Merlin, how many are you and Al planning on having?!" Scorpius whispered yelled to his twin as they walked along with their mother's rose garden

Nova chuckled lightly hitting her elbow on his arm," Oh sod off Scorp, trust me once you have one—you'll just want to have more"

"Right, well I'll need to find someone first" Scorpius grumbled under his breath making his sister roll her eyes.

"Well, if you got off your high horse, and...I don't know—stop Naya from marrying, then you wouldn't be in this conundrum" Once those words left her mouth Scorpius picked up his pace leaving her behind.

However, that conversation was hours ago—and now Nova was staring at the figure before her in complete shock.

"Naya...don't get me wrong, it's lovely seeing you but—what exactly are you doing here?!"

Naya tried to not get her words wrong—but she was quite honestly not sure how else to take it.

For starters, maybe she should have send a letter saying she was coming for a visit—but then again, she wanted to surprise them.

"Should I have called?" Naya asked carefully

Nova raised her hand and the other was on her lips," No, no you don't...no wait—Weren't you having a wedding in a day or so?"

A laugh escaped Naya's throat as she placed her hands on her hips," Okay, I know only my fathers knew about it, but I made sure to tell them the instant it was called off"

"Called off?!" Nova unknowingly voiced with excitement, that fortunately did not get caught on by Naya.

The said girl chuckled and nodded her head," It's kind of complicated, but If you and maybe Al, have time I can tell you guys everything that had happened"

"Oh," The blonde sighed and nodded," Yeah, I bet there is a lot to—" Nova froze as the realization hit her.

Her brother was currently heading to America to stop the wedding—that apparently is not even taking place anymore.

"Merlin" She whined as she quickly placed her hands on Naya's shoulder," We might need to raincheck because right now you need to stop my brother from flying to America"

Naya furrowed her brows at the sudden statement, as she tried to let it sit in," Pardon?"

"Listen Naya, We all thought you were getting married—and Scorpius...well he went to try and stop it" Nova then mumbled to herself," Even if it took almost an entire month of convincing..."

"Wait—as in right now?!"

Nova shook her head and tapped her foot on the ground to calm her stress," Well a few hours, but he went the muggle route so you might be able to catch him at the airport"

"Oh" Naya whispered but then her panicked arose," Oh Merlin!!, I've got to go—Tell Al"

"I'll let Albus know, go-! GO!!"