epilogue

He was naive, but just maybe she was as well

He was naive, but just maybe she was as well. However in the end, regardless of who was what and who wasn't what had defined the odds into a new meaning.

When Scorpius lost his mother, only known to him, his sister and his two best mates did he openly show that he was afraid.

He was afraid to allow anyone in and even trust.

For him, he came to the deduction that no one could understand his thought process—that is until Rose Granger-Weasley had come into the picture.

While the two had hardly interacted, for him someone new coming into his small space had thawed his own heart—one that he thought was frozen.

However, after he opened his eyes—after he even dated his long time crush, did he realize that it was never frozen and that he was not locked in a small space that only had three other people.

He just did not see that he was just afraid to open the door that he locked on his own.

When he did, standing behind it was Naya—the first person and after followed Albus and his family. Each and every one of them waited patiently on the outside for him.

No one forced him or tried to open the door on their own. They all just waited and waited to know that one day he was going to open that door.

A while after, the door ceased to exist and Scorpius finally found his eternal happiness. He not only had a partner for life, but he had a friend.

Nothing about their relationship was superficial. No, it was thicker than one can actually think.

It was a bond that strengthened and became indestructible.