chapter five

For Naya, hiding her emotions had been nearly impossible after her encounter with Scorpius

For Naya, hiding her emotions had been nearly impossible after her encounter with Scorpius. After that day, the pair hadn't been around each other since.

Time was definitely on its way as their graduation was approaching and Albus was unfortunate to have to spare time for both of his best mates—but he didn't openly complain. He knew that adding his own advice was not needed this time.

Only Naya and Scorpius could handle things.

However, it was just not anytime soon. It was hard for the pair but both of them had to deal with the approaching of their lives to adulthood.  The last few months have been hectic as they focused on preparing themselves when school was over.

No one had time to question the sudden distance— and no one had the time to make it their business. So, without the interference—the state of their relationship had been left without a change.

When it came to graduation—it was all bittersweet. The vision of their long await graduation together was the exact opposite.

Naya had sent mail prior to her fathers about how she discussed with not attending the ceremony and the ending of riding back on the boats they rode during their first year but this time back to the station.

Instead, she left a few days earlier without notice—because, for her, she wanted the best for the boys. She was always the strong one out of them, but this time she couldn't do it.

With how awkward things were—Naya didn't believe she had the strength within her to hold herself together. She knew it was running away, but she didn't think she had other options.

It was a day later, as Naya arrived at home. During the current time, was the ceremony for her graduation—and she was spending it at home.

Seamus searched for his daughter finding her just outside of the house on the porch. He along with Dean both had been mildly shocked about her sudden mail a few weeks ago.

Her fathers didn't know how much she was hurting but they knew that she definitely needed someone to talk to her.

"I'm sorry" Naya started not even having to turn to upon hearing the light footsteps behind her.

"Now, why are you being sorry for?" Seamus asked first as Dean already situated himself on the furniture before her.

"I know you two were looking forward to the ceremony...but I just couldn't do it"

Dean reached over taking one of her hands and smiled," Naya, don't be sorry for something you can't control. You know, even strong people need a break"

"I ran away" She stated looking down ashamed

"I wouldn't agree with that" Seamus rubbed his chin tilting his head," You decided to be selfish for once"

Naya turned to her father and made a face," Are you saying that I'm selfless?"

"Yes" both of her fathers agreed instantly. The two didn't need to think twice about her question.

Naya was strong and selfless to the bone. She always stood her ground and never let anything take her down.

It was to their expectation that one day—their strong little girl would need a break and when she did—They were going to be there for her every step of the way.