chapter fifteen

A few years into foster caring, Scorpius and Naya had ended up falling in love with the many children that they'd had taken in

However, while they couldn't adopt some—they were able to adopt at least a few of them.

When it came to their time for Hogwarts—which ended up being 6 at one time, the new parent's had to do their shopping separately in order to time manage their time at Diagon Alley.

Then when they were done the family had decided to meet at Ollivander's for their final stop.

Naya was the first to arrive and when she did—she was greeted by Ollivander and his granddaughter Kathleen, who often helped around the shop because of the elder man's weakening age.

His granddaughter was to take over once she graduated for Hogwarts while he finally went into retirement.

Soon after, Scorpius arrived and the large family headed into the humble shop, "Welcome," The feeble voice of the younger female welcomed as the large family came into the shop.

Fortunately, they were the only frequenters in the shop so the family of eight fit in the shop.

While their kids each attempted to find their wands, Ollivander had come to the front greeting everyone.

"Oh, I was worried for quite a while that you two were never going to show up" the elder man commented as he observed from the side with the parents.

"What do you mean?" Naya asked first and Scorpius followed after with a nod.

The elder chuckled as he turned to them with a wisp smile," Despite being just a humble wandmaker, sometimes—or maybe all the time. When children get wands that came from the same origin end up intertwining into fate."

"Wands from the same origin?" Scorpius asked as he pulled out his Applewood wand while Naya pulled out her English Oak.

The pair shared a confused look knowing the different wands they owned were definitely not the same in the slightest.

Ollivander chuckled and reached for their wands, in which they gladly handed over," When making them, the two just as a few others despite their origin grew in the same soil. The earth always resonates with the seed they breed and the memory always remains. For your wands, it was just that"

As he handed the wands back he smiled softly and hummed," The magic is greater than you think" He concluded as he walked over to his granddaughter.

Naya and Scorpius both turned to each other with the new information and as they shared a look at their wands—the pair could help but laugh at the fact that Ollivander was practically their little angel of fate.