chapter two

"Is it hard?" One of the Slytherin's in the room Naya shared with asked

"What is?"

The girl chuckled and leaned on her palm," Loving someone who doesn't have the slightest clue?

Naya sighed taking a sip of some of the alcohol that was provided by one of her dormmates—since it was their last free night before studying for exams were part of their daily lives.

As Seventh year students, it was a mixture of those who simply did not care or those whose career depended on it. For Naya, she was in between.

Which was the other part of the mix that rarely had anyone under—mainly because Hogwarts usually gives students an insight of jobs for the future that would be essential to the wizarding world.

"It is, but I try not to make it, but since things between us will always remain as nothing more but a friendship—it's slowly gotten easier to deal with" Naya explained softly as she has gotten used to the pain that often frequented whenever anyone came to question her feelings for the Malfoy.

The very male—who singled out of everyone that still did not know about his best mates feelings for him. Mainly, because all his heart yearned for was Rose Granger-Weasley.

Who, in fact, was aware of the Malfoy's feelings for her.

However, while knowing—she was unsure if she wanted to return the attraction. While they have encountered and conversed over the years, she did get an insight into how down-to-earth he was, that even she couldn't deny that he was a good person.

Though, while aware of his feelings—she was also aware of Naya's.

As for the females, the two were somewhat acquainted because of Scorpius being Nova's twin and Albus her cousin, but the only interaction they had were the common greetings and nothing more.

Throughout the years, as Naya stood beside Scorpius through his hard times. She realized that she was glad she never told him her feeling because what he needed during those challenging times was a friend.

However, as the days got easier Naya had officially decided not to tell Scorpius her feeling at all because she only just accepted it was futile to reciprocate as mutual.

"Ever heard of Tough Love?" Another asked and Naya laughed.

"Please" the girl who asked the question first waved her hand," Malfoy is denser than anything you can remotely describe"

"He's just naive, it's not his fault" Naya corrected the girl," Besides, I never did show any signs of how I felt"

The girls shared looks and one-clicked her tongue," Naya dear, the way you looked at him was enough to spell it out"