۵𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 || 11۵

"How infuriating, you're the only one who's happy after we lost!" Satori ranted while pointing his finger at Semi who has the biggest smile right now.

A day had passed since they lost to Karasuno, the second years and first years continue to train while the third years were now preparing for their upcoming exams.

The news of you dating Semi quickly reached the team, Semi only told Tendou about it, and that was his biggest mistake. Well, it's not like you're actually hiding it from them.

"Why don't you go and get yourself a girlfriend so you can also be happy?" Ushijima said to him making Semi laugh

"Right, ushi?!" the boy said while still laughing at his friend.

Tendou only ignored the two as he saw you walking towards where they are, the library. Since you're also a third-year you also obviously need to study, you tried doing it in your classroom but Hayato won't stop teasing you about Semi so you left him there.

As you entered the library someone called your name.

"Y/N-chan!!" you turn to your left to see a red-haired boy waving his hands while shouting for your name making the librarian scold him for being noisy.

You walk towards them, and from your spot, you can already feel Semi being tensed. You laughed, you knew that the boy was too shy, this will be your first encounter after that night and he doesn't know what to do, he was slightly embarrassed about what he did, he kissed you.

"Eita chill, you're being cute right now you know?" you said winking at him and sitting next to Reon.

He looked away blushing, "S-Shut up!"

"Aww, you're stuttering? You're quite bold last time where'd the boldness go?" you teased him more, you like seeing him blush.

"Ohhhh, now that's interesting" Reon put down his pen and smirked at his friend.

They never saw him making a move on you so to hear him being bold is news. Suddenly, Semi got up from his chair and went towards you who's position is right beside the wall, he slammed his hands against the wall and leans his face towards you.

"There. Now shut up and study" he said with a husky voice.

Knowing his attitude, you knew he would take some actions if you teased him and he did, you were trying not to blush so hard he really have some effects on you and it's making you go crazy. You bit your lip to hide your smile.

"Go away love birds" Satori blurted out while you were pushing Eita back to his seat.

"Nah, I'd like to piss you off" you replied.

He rolled his eyes.

You started studying, focusing on math since you suck at it. You were making a lot of faces while solving and Semi finds it fun to watch you, so instead of studying he just watched you until you were done. The three noticed it and Tendou was quick to take a picture sending it to their group chat

*Tendou sent four attachments*