★𝕎ℍ𝕀ℙℙ𝔼𝔻 || 𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼★

It was around our lunch break when a group of people wearing sash entered our room, a boy who I can tell is famous was leading them, next to him was a girl with long hair, her s/c skin blending well with our uniform and her e/c eyes were looking mysterious but sweet at the same time.

Her visual literally radiates ethereal beauty, I couldn't help but stare.

"Good day, I'm Y/N, L/N running for Vice President.." she continued to speak promoting herself, and her platforms, her voice was satisfying, it wasn't the annoying kind of voice, it was so lady like that you could actually fall asleep just by listening to her voice.

I don't even need to hear her campaign, I'll vote for her that's for sure.

It was a few weeks later when I saw her again up close, I was just watching her from afar after their campaign, sounds creepy right? But I can't help it and as I expected, she became the vice president, this time she looked even more gorgeous and pretty. You can see how tired she is, her hair was tied in a messy bun but it honestly looked perfect for her.

She then glanced in my direction and quickly looked away when she made eye contact with me "Do I look creepy?" I whispered to myself.

"Yeah dude you look high" my teammate Hayato appeared to my side surprising me.

Shit, did he caught me?

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to watch you watch Y/N" he admitted smirking at me, before I could even reply he rushed to the pretty girl's side making me frown.

Are they close?

"Y/N, you busy? Watch our practice match again later!" he said loud enough for me to hear. That was definitely his purpose.

So they're friends?

Wait did he say again? She watched us play before? I usually make a lot of mistakes on our practice match, fuck did I do well last time?

Scratch that, I'll make sure to do well later! Wait why am I trying so hard? It's just a girl Eita, just a girl- I know! But still, I need to look good. 

She did watch our match later that day, she was carefully watching all of us but I felt like she was focusing on me, or was that just my imagination?

No, I'm sure she watches me a lot. Why though?

I saw her walked out of their classroom looking relieved, seems like she finally finished the work their secretary had passed to her huh? 

A group of boys from second-year approaches her shyly, she's getting another confession? That's like her 20th time this week, after accepting the food she patted the boy's head making him more flustered than ever, I smiled.

She's really nice, but I feel a different feeling coming off of me, I feel irritated. 

She stood in front of the vending machine, probably thinking about what drink she should get until Satori the fucking idiot surprised her.

"Eh? Semi-kun?" Fuck

Semi-kun

She's cute, her saying my name sounds so right, how I wish it was my first name though.

"You've got that smile that only Heaven can make

I'll pray to God every day that you keep that smile

Yeah, you are my dream (You are my dream), there's not a thing I won't do

I'll give my life up for you 'cause you are my dream"