Chapter 13

Previously

"Hello father"

--------------------

The Steve glared at Nightmare then walk towards his 'family' and 'friend'. His cold blue eyes look over each person.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" The Steve stopped midway observing each of the Steves and human reactions.

Nightmare

"A failure of a dad"

Rainbow

"A pathetic Steve"

Plague

"A useless Steve"

Lucas

"And a human who was brought into this"

"Reverse please"

"Shut up!" Reverse interrupted Nightmare, "You no longer have any say or authority over me! You lost that ability when Light died! You could have saved him, but you didn't!"

Nightmare's eyes widened as a past wound opened, a wound that never healed: his failure to protect is sons. No matter how many times Dark, Plague, or Echo told him it wasn't his fault, he still could have prevented this whole mess if he had just listen and act as a father who loved all of his sons equally instead of focusing on just two. Plague flinch a bit at Reverse's words, he remembers little Light and how much Dark cared for him along with the rest of the brothers. He only known the five for a few months before the incident, but they were his family.

After calming down a bit and curious to who else was in the room, Shadow turned his head to Rainbow, but his colors were reversed.

"G-Grandpa" Shadow called out.

Reverse smirk at the little Steve, "So that's Shadow, Dark's son and my little nephew. It's finally nice to see you little one, I'm Reverse! Your second oldest uncle!"

Shadow pushed himself closer to Lucas, Reverse's laughter did not sound nice at all. After all these years, he finally meets one of his two uncles that he never meant; however, Shadow was told he was the bad one: he was the cause of Light's death. The ashy Steve felt arms tighten around him, when he looked up, he seen Lucas on a verge of a panic attack. Trying to calm him down failed as Lucas was lost in fear of seeing the colorful Steve once again. The blonde could not breath as memories of Reverse resurface, even the ones he tried so hard to forget.

As for Rainbow, he didn't understand why or how Reverse was here. He, Sabre, and Lucas trapped him in the Reverse Dimension after he caused so much trouble, especially in Lucas' world. These thoughts turned into spoken questions.

"How are you here?! Sabre, Lucas and I trapped you in the Reverse Dimension you years ago!" Rainbow shouted with anger laced in his voice.

"You did, didn't you? That's the same place my so-called dad trapped me, so I know how to get in and out whenever I want!" Reverse laughed, "You're just as foolish as you were all those years ago! So naïve and unable to think for yourself! No wonder you need help from weak humans!"

Rainbow look at Reverse confused, "We met before? I don't remember ever meeting you"

The Steve in question shrug, "That's what you get for attacking me. I'm surprise you didn't ask Nightmare or Dark about it, they were there."

The red-haired look at Nightmare, "What is he talking about?"

"It's nothing, just ignore him" Nightmare said.

Realization hit Reverse, "Oh, ho! You didn't tell him, did you! No wonder he doesn't remember anything!"

"Hey! I remember everything!" Rainbow growled. It was true, all of his memories had returned as did his powers.