Chap 4

Caroline's POV

Me and Klaus were now in his expensive Range Rover driving quickly to a forest. I was shaking with nervousness because we were a only two minutes away and I would be a wolf in less than 10 minutes.

I could tell Klaus knew I was uneasy and I squeezed his hand. "I'm fine Klaus.." I said softly. He look at me hesitantly before putting his eyes back on the road. "It's alright to be scared love. Don't worry I'll be with you every second. It's going to hurt me seeing you in pain more then you know.." Klaus said with a hint of is that- fear?

"I know.. you really care about me.." I started and took a sharp breath before continuing. Cmon Caroline say it he loves you too! "That's why I love you Nik." I said softly with adoration in my voice. He let go of my hand and stayed silent as we pulled in and parked in a clearing. He doesn't love me..? Why, why would he do this to me.. it's not like him.. I shouldn't have used that name.. or said anything at all Gah! I thought sadly my face falling, & tears starting to cloud my vision

Klaus stopped the car and turned to me. His stormy blue eyes met mine and searched them.
"I love you." He whispered "Always and forever right..?" I whispered back and he had a genuine smile on his face not his usual smirk.

I then leaned in and we kissed. Our lips fit together perfectly like puzzle pieces. We drawer the kiss out for another minutes and then I kissed him again on the cheek and grinned. "Always and Forever. Only for you sweetheart." He said as we got out of the car and walked hand in hand to the middle of the clearing of trees that were tall as skyscrapers.

We stopped for a moment and kissed again under the moonlight that accentuated both of our features.

I then instinctively pulled back like a magnet. I started to back away, but it was like I wasn't controlling my own body. I was yearning to be with Klaus right now so why- wait.. I totally forgot for a moment. I looked up and the moon was full and at its apex..

Klaus stood frozen as he watched me in horror about ten feet away. I sank to my knees and started screaming and sobbing as my bones dislocated and popped. It was the worst pain ever, even worse than when my dad tortured me and threw vervain on my body.

After a few minutes the pain all stopped and then I was in wolf form. I looked down and saw white paws instead of hands.

Caroline's Wolf (but imagine bright blue eyes)

I immediately walked over to Klaus slowly and rubbed against his legs and he pet my head and bent down to his knees

I immediately walked over to Klaus slowly and rubbed against his legs and he pet my head and bent down to his knees. "Your wolf is radiant Sweetheart, I'm so sorry you had to go through that love." He frowned at the last part and I licked his cheek and he smiled.

'Play with me ?" I said through a whimper and he understood "Of course love." Klaus said while shrugging off his jacket and changing into his magnificent Black wolf form

Klaus' Wolf

I rubbed my neck against his and he growled playfully

I rubbed my neck against his and he growled playfully. We didn't really need to talk we just communicated through growls and other gestures. I really did love this.. and him. We played and ran around the forest for hours in the silky moon lit pines.