Chap 9

Klaus' POV

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling better now that everything was back to normal, well at least more normal. My Caroline was laying on my chest clinging me tightly and moving around her sleep while whispering something. Must be a bad dream. I though but then she stared to cry softly.

I stormed her hair and kissed her forehead. "What's wrong love?" I ask and instead of a reply I get a whimper.
I'm getting concerned now because she pushes me off turning away from me. "Love what is wrong?" I growl

"Are you going to leave me Nik?" She whimpered "I'm a monster now... an threat to society.. Why on earth would you love me? I got you trapped in your wolf form for a week, I ruined your chance at being with another woman by being your damn stupid mate thingy, and I am a horrible person." She cried and I sat there in shock before hugging her and saying "Where are these negative thoughts coming from Caroline? I'm the monster, I'm the one you should have doubts about but I still love you. I assure you you are the only one for me."

"I don't know but it's a like a voice in the back of my head telling me you don't really love me..." she said sadly and I tipped her chin up with my finger "Now that would never be true sweetheart. That's just insecurities love, all not true." I reassured her and she nodded.

We laid in bed for little while longer while she just held me and after a while she chimes "Do you want to take a shower..? I haven't since last night and I want get clean." She has a lustful expression that I try to resist

"Of course love you can use the master bath if you want." I say nonchalantly before adding "Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Forbes?"

She simply giggled and says "Only if you want to be seduced.."

Seconds later we are vamp speeding hand in hand to my master bathroom.

Caroline's POV

Once we arrive at the bathroom I start to make out with Klaus. I pull of his Henley and he rips off my pajama top. We kiss slowly never breaking apart. We are now naked as the day is born kissing, while needing each other.

We keep going at it until we have dried off using vamp speed and moved to the bed. It was unlike any other experience I had ever experienced. We didn't just have sex, we made love until dawn inside each other craving the touch. We fed from each other and kissed for hours.

As I was about to drift off to sleep I uttered "I love you so much Nik. I'll try my best to let nobody hurt you. You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for." and I felt him smile as a happy tear slipped from his cheek. I propped myself up on my elbows while wrapping the sheet around my chest and rested my hand on his cheek, caressing his stubble. His eyes closed and he said "Thank you sweetheart. I'll try to be better man as well. I love you too, now let's rest."

I kissed his cheek and then drifting off to sleep in his arms while he just pets my hair whispering sweet nothings into my blonde curls.

A/N sorry it's short I'm busy w school this is just a little filler