Special Chapter

Carmela

I went to my study table and opened a notebook. A empty notebook that I'll fill right now.

What will I write?

My own own story.

My own tragic story.

My story of what really happened 11 years ago and why the present times is cued up.

11 years ago

I was happily playing at the park alone. I was an outcast. A six year old outcast.

I never had friends in school and was never been recognise by everyone.

But there is only one person who live to play and chat with me. Rhona. 

My Mom and I live together. My Mom is a good person and never hated by anyone.

Natigil ako sa paglalaro nang humarap sa akin ang napakagandang babae. She was wearing a red dress and she look elegant.

"Cristina. How are you?" Tanong nito sa akin and I was shocked when she knew my name.

"I'm Aleza. I see that you don't have any friends except for that girl." Then she pointed at Rhona who is buying a food for us two.

"Can I be your playmate too?"

I don't know what gotten in her mind. She is too old to be my playmate but the desperate feeling of me that I wanted to have more friends I said yes.

I call her Tita and from that time she was always with us. Playing and having fun with kids like us. I was happy. Me and Rhona are happy.

But one day everything change when she decided to change the fate of our lives. From joy to traumatic.

She led me to the abandoned building. From what I remember. It was dark and dull.

From the second floor of the building I saw a bunch of kids happily laughing except from the girl with a red hair and the girl with a gun on her side. I don't know but they don't like a normal kids.

The only light inside of the building Tita led me there. I saw a wooden chair.

"Sit. Cristina."

I obeyed what she said I sit. But the thought that it will end here stopped.

She tied me in the chair using a metal rope.

"Tita what are you doing?" I ask while she is tying me tightly.

"You need to see my show."

"What show Tita? Is there a puppet show? Magic? Is there clown?" I excitedly ask.

I am just six years old and I don't want anything but to play and watch barbie's.

"Yes. Your bestfriend is here."

I excitedly sit and wait for what she will do. The lights shut off and it was dark as my hair.