1

WTCSA12
Dare gone so wrong

Carmela

We all have this dream to have a perfect life. A perfect body, perfect grade, perfect family and perfect face.

Why? The society only look at our physical appearances and not for who we are. But if you'll ask me want I wanted I'll choose to have a normal life.

We all have different perspective in our life and we always have that people who understand us no matter what we choose in our life.

I silently stir my milk while watching news on Televison. It's nearly ten in the evening and I was waiting for my friends to fetch me here in the house.

The news was all about the highschool student who jump off in the school rooftop and found dead and bathing in her own blood. Suicidal.

The cause of her suicidal was bullying. Students bullied her because of what she looks. The girl-actually is a top student in their room.

See? Face-shaming, smart-shaming, body-shaming and et cera . They have the audacity to tell us that, no, to shame us. The fact that we are all imperfect. They just have the guts to shame and embarrass us because they are beautiful and wealthy but doesn't have any brain. I guess.

I heard three knocks on my door. My mom was asleep so I decided to open the door on my own. I turned off the television and rose up from my seat.

Holding a cup of milk I slowly walk towards the door. I heard again three knocks.

Maybe it's my friends? Or so I thought.

Binuksan ko ang pintuan at bumungad sa akin ang nakakalokong ngiti ng mga kaibigan ko habang dala dala ang mga gamit nila pantulog.

May over night kami sa bahay nina Art and Avair. The sisters on our group. We decided to sleep in their house because their parents was off to town for few days.

"Carmela. Malaki ka na pero umiinom ka.pa din ng gatas?" Sunshine said mockingly and I can't help but to roll my eyes.

Kakadating pa lang nila pero nang aasar na naman.

"Shoes on get up in the mourn'. Cup of milk let's rock and roll!" Pagkanta ni Chandria kaya agad kaming ngumiwi.

"You sound like a pregnant goat." Thaddeus tease Chandria while mimicking her voice.

Kinuha ni Chandria ang suot niyang tsinelas at agad itong hinampas kay Raymundo o Thaddeus. We like to call him Raymundo or Earl. That's his nickname.

"Tumigil nga kayo." Saway ni Christine sa kanila kaya agad naman silang tumigil pero hindi pa din mawala ang pag aasaran nila at gumagawa ng kung ano anong mukha.

"I'll just get my things." I said and turned my back on them.

"Tulungan na kita." Raymundo and Sunshine said in chorus.

I let out a sigh and let them do what they want to do with my things.

I didn't finish drinking my milk so I just put it on the fridge. I saw the cheese cake that I bought yesterday. Kinuha ko ito at napag isipan ishare sa mga hayop kong kaibigan.