Part from MJ Prim's POV

This is a part from Mockingjay (By: Suzanne Collins) that I edited and put into Prim's point of view.

Remeber ALL rights go to Suzanne Collins. She is the owner of the characters and plot in the story...

The next chapter of the story will hopefully be up tomorrow.

Please vote and comment! :)

*******************************************************************************************************

Prim's Point of View

(Prim's death in Mockingjay)

The silver parachute whizzed down from above, landing in my hands like a soft, light snowflake. I never realized what it could do till just a few minutes ago when I saw the last firing. Panic filled my mind and body as the little pack began to get hotter in seconds. Soon it was burning my hands from the inside out. The harder I tried to rip it off my body, the more pain shot through me. It was as if the little ball had been tied to my hand with an untearable, invisible piece of rope. My hand went numb in seconds, but it felt like hours. I fought the urge to cry out for help, trying not to result in a big commotion. Finally the pain and fear took over my body and I let out a piercing scream. I was sure it had been heard in a mile radius which scared me. I didn't want to lure my friends and family here, into this dungeon of death! It was hopeless.

Just when I had given in, accepting my death a strong, large hand ripped the pack off my body. The person screamed at at me to run, while wincing in pain, but I wouldn't, couldn't move. The voice was too familiar. I had heard it several times in my life. The owner of it had protected me, on the worst days. It was impossible to let him die for me, so I fought for the parachute. My finger bored under the object pushing up on it while Gale pulled at it. With a snap it released and went flying through the air. Gale grabbed me with lightning speed and pushed me under a flap, into a small room. That was when I finally heard all the commotion, the screams, the booms, crying from all over. All the death around me. I couldn't resist my tears, which now poured down onto my face. The pain I felt after the others death.