To Kreizler's | Laszlo Kreizler - Part 2

Months passed since I left my mentally abusive father, and moved into Dr. Kreizler's home. Stevie and Cyrus has made my stay here very fun and interesting. Not to mention the occasional visits from Mr. Moore, Miss Howard, and the Isaacson brothers. Even though my friends have been so kind to me, I still haven't felt like I really belong there. Like I don't deserve their kindness. No matter how many time they say that I do. "How have you been feeling lately?" Laszlo Kreizler asked me curiously as I laid on his couch. I had my head resting on a pillow that had been placed on his lap. "Okay." I replied. "You know... I can tell when you're not telling the truth." He said, but his tone wasn't accusing. He sounded more sympathetic and curious. "I know..." I said trailing off. "Are you feeling like you don't deserve to kindness and affection again?" He asked as he gently tangled his fingers in my hair. My insides melted at his gesture of affection. It kind of gave me butterflies as well. My eyes had been closed the entire time, but when I opened them I saw him looking down at me. His big brown eyes made the storm inside my mind to calm to a slight drizzle.

"Yes." I replied feeling a little insecure. "You're effected by the way your father has treated you. He made you believe that being treated like a human being is extraordinary. We love and care about you deeply, Y/n. You deserve all the compassion we give you." He said with a warm look in his beautiful eyes. "Thank you, Laszlo. I really appreciate everything all of you have done for me. It's just... I have a hard time... accepting it as normal. But you already know that." I said with a little laugh. "Yes, and I hope I can change that." He said with a small smile on his handsome face. We stared into each other's eyes for a little while before I rose up and sat next to him. I really hoped he knew how important he is in my life. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his side. He laughed a little before he wrapped one of his arms around me as well. Eventually we left and headed into the kitchen where Cyrus was cooking dinner for everyone. "What's all of this for?" I asked him curiously. There was so much food and everything, way much more than we usually eat.

"This is for your birthday, Y/n. Since you've never had a birthday party we figured we should throw you one." Cyrus said with a big smile. "John, Sara, and the Isaacsons are coming over in a bit." Stevie said happily. I gave each of them a hug, which made them chuckle a little. Once everyone came over we ate dinner and everyone gave me presents, which I wasn't expecting. My insides warmed from how sweet they were being to me. I just hoped that I could give them the amount of love that they were giving me.

+++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3