Authors note (Important)

Hey guys, I have been getting really wrapped up in the past of these characters and it is taking over. I am going to get back on track but keep including their pasts for reasons I will soon uncover.

For those of you who want to see the gang being happy, I'm putting up a winter collection of shorts (continuing through February) that already has one completed part. This is also a way for me to give you more content in a shorter amount of time. They're all relatively short and don't take too much thought because there isn't a central plot that connects them all.

I intend on keeping them 4,000 words or less for each part and I am taking requests because I want to give you all something for the holidays.

I will be giving credit to those who submit their ideas because a lot of you also have your own fics and I think some of you would really enjoy one another's work. Overall, I will be focusing on that for the next two weeks and keeping it as a side project because I want to write happy stuff again.

But thank you for all your love and support. I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to write more for you guys (definitely more since I don't have to worry about a continuous plot for shorts).