Don't lie to me!

Summer...

I stood right next to Newt in the room with a giant table around which we all were gathered. We were discussing the plan of how to get inside the WICKED facility. Apparently, Gally figured out a plan of using Teresa to get in. Which, may I say, sounds like it could actually work out. Normally I wouldn't agree with Gally, heck if I ever did that in the Glade, Winter would start a rant. Asking me if I had lost all my marbles. Bit exaggerative, but that's my sister. 

Everyone appeared to be on board with Gally's plan. Everyone but Thomas. The shank was set in his own petty mindset. Not even listening to what we were trying to say. Thomas was just persistent in leaving Teresa out of this. And Newt seemed to be getting quite fed up with it. 

I know he is worried about me after what I told him. He wouldn't leave my side and he is excessively over-protective. He even helped me down the stairs. Saying that he is just being careful I wouldn't hurt myself more. I asked him to tune down the worries so the others won't find out but I guess that it is a request he can't quite fulfill for long. But so far he is doing good. 

"No. There's gotta be another way." Thomas said, pushing himself from the wall he was leaning against. We just heard the plan explained for about a third time. We run over all the other variations and using Teresa seems like the only wise choice for us.  

"Like what? You've seen the building. She is our only way in." Gally explained, getting seriously fed up with Thomas' antics. In all honesty, we all are. But I guess no one can really match Newt right now. His eyes are firmly set on the table, the one arm he has around me the whole time, tightening its grip from time to time to make sure I am still there. That is the only movement of his. 

"Why can't we just send Summer in through the vents," Thomas suggested. The only one between me and Thomas was Newt and he didn't look pleased by the finger that Thomas pointed my way. If I didn't know better I would say Newt was about to bite that said finger off. 

"Excuse me?" I asked challenging Thomas to continue with explaining the nonsense of a plan that he has figured out in a matter of three seconds. And all that just to protect Teresa. Should I feel offended? 

"Really Thomas, why would we send Summer in danger when we have a foolproof plan?" Brenda asked confused, also not liking the plan of the dark-haired boy.

"Summer is small enough to fit in those vents, crawl her way towards the computer room, and turn off the security system," Thomas explained. It is amazing how thrilled he is by my height and how incredibly trusting he is with giving me a task like this...but I don't fancy the plan one bit. 

"Why the shuck would I do that when there is an easier plan already available?" I quizzed with a raised eyebrow. The burning feeling of anger already coming back to me. How little it takes to trigger me. I don't have a problem with crawling through the vents...but what's the point? I can turn off the security no problem but there still will be guards walking around the whole building. It would be more than impossible to get through just like that. 

"Man you are seriously out of it if you want to risk like that." Fry pointed out. Thomas sighed annoyedly, seeing as his stupid master plan didn't faze anyone. 

"You really think she's gonna help us?" He challenged, obviously not finding any better argument in this desperate situation. 

"I don't plan on asking for her permission." Gally's answer almost made me laugh. But the burning anger in me kept it at bay. It is a miracle that I haven't lashed out at anyone yet. 

"Am I missing something here?" Brenda asked apparently tired of the ridiculous argument the guys were having here. "This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? Same dick?"