Sleepovers and Explosions, what could be better?

There was one simple word to describe the events that were currently unfolding at Amity's house: chaos.

"What's the ETA on the food? You can't have a sleepover without good food, people!"

"One and Two just called; they'll be here within the next two minutes!"

"Good! Who's tracking the Blight parents? We need to make sure they won't suddenly return home in the middle of all this!"

"Me and Four are on it! We hacked their scrolls and discovered they're still in the neighboring town. Business talks are currently on hold on account of Odalia scaring one of the business partners into passing out."

"Keep me updated. We can't afford them returning with Luz here; there's no telling what they would do," Kevin ordered as he wrote something down into his clipboard. "Pillows and blankets! Where the hell is 13? I sent him to the market almost two hours ago!"

"I-I'm back sir!" 13 huffed as he stumbled into the room, a mountain of blankets and pillows piled into his arms. Some of the nearby clones rushed to him and started lessening his load until he was only carrying a single thick, purple blanket. "S-Sorry it took so long! I had to fight off three elderly witches to get all of this."

"You're just lucky Luz hasn't shown up yet. Are these the 800-thread count like I requested?" Kevin asked as he used pen to poke at the blanket 13 held.

"Even better sir; they're 1,500 count! They're even made with the silk of spiders that griffins cough up, making them softer than regular blankets!"

"Perfect. We all know Luz loves heavy blankets. Listen up everyone! 13 is my new favorite for now; everyone else, step your game up!" Kevin shouted loud enough for all his clones to hear, causing many to grumble as they continued their work.

"You do realize I have my own pillows and blankets, right? More than enough, in fact. There was no point in getting more of them," Amity said as she sat on her bed in her pajamas, a simple pink shirt with black shorts. At the moment, she was watching her room be invaded by Kevin and clones as they checked to make sure everything was ship-shape for tonight. They'd been here for the past several hours, and Amity felt her sanity slowly start to slip away.

It was Saturday night, and the sky outside the Blight manor was slowly but surely starting to turn a crisp black, and the guest of honor, Luz, was supposed to show up at any moment for a sleepover. With her parents out of town for the next several days due to a business trip, now was the prime time to have one. Of course, Amity was a bit reluctant, and even scared, to ask the human girl to spend the night, and only did so after Kevin annoyed her into submission. Not only was she scared of Luz rejecting her offer, she was nervous about spending the night alone with the girl. And how could she not be?

Amity would be all alone with the love of her life in her bedroom, the place where she dreamt of the two of them being together, the place where she drew fanart and wrote stories about of two of them, and place where she had...thoughts about the two of them, and where she had her...'private' time while thinking those thoughts. So yes, she was very nervous over sharing her room with the girl of her dreams. On top of all that, they'd be wearing cute pajamas and sharing the same bed! It was no wonder why she was secretly freaking out on the inside! And on the outside too.

"There was a point in getting extras! Luz loves building pillow and blanket forts, and loves building nests out of them too! Trust me, you'll be happy I got them once you're both snuggling under a mountain of blankets," he said, causing the witch to blush at the thought.

"How do you even know that she'll want to share the same bed?"

"Simple: Luz is a very cuddly, snuggly person. She'll love sharing a bed with you." He shrugged with his answer, causing Amity's eyes to narrow. The way he said it raised several questions and red flags.