1. Scar.

It started with a small scar located on my shoulder bones, causing the once strong bones to become fragile at the touch. As winter came, the scars became deeper and deeper. As they grew, no blood trickled. It was when I was going for a walk it stuck me.

It was a Friday after a long never ending day of classes. I tossed the strap of my bag over my broad shoulder before my bag slammed my back, earning a small shriek to escape my closed lips. I could feel the scars burn like the starting of a fire. In pain, I slammed the empty locker shut. I let out a sigh before I began to head out.

"Lou!" A voice called to me. A tanned hand swung around my shoulders. I smiled at my friend, nodding at him to say hello, "My Louuu" the brown eyed boy sang. I laughed along.

"Louis." A voice echoed out of nowhere, causing me to stop in the middle of the hall.

"Did you just hear that, Zayn?" I questioned him. He gave me a concerned look before shaking his head. I gave him a quick 'oh' before he began to drag me towards the door.

The door flew open, revealing a winter wonderland. Snowflakes glittered as they flew through the frosty air. My nose became red at the cold. The ground wasn't visible, it was replaced with a sheet of snow instead.

"Downtown we go, yeah?" Zayn smiled, snuggling his cold body into my side.

We walked down the crowded streets and sidewalks, having small unimportant conversations along the way.

"How about some candy at the shop, would that be alright?" Zayn smiled.

"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled back, "race you across!" I shouted as I raced across the street. Zayn followed slowly behind me.

"Lou- Louis! Louis watch out!!" Zayn screamed.

"Louis! Run!" The mysterious voice echoed.

With a twist of the head I was knocked out by a racing car.