Part 33 anesthesia✨

Lili's POV
I tried to open my eyes, but the light was so bright! I heard beeping. What the hell! Where am I? "turn it off" I tried to talk. "She, she's talking!" I heard a female voice say. "Be quiet" I said a little louder and even more annoyed making them laugh. "Turn it off!" I said getting frustrated as my eyes were still closed.

Nothing happened. I tried to open my eyes again, but the light was just to bright. I then tried to lift my arms again, it felt like something was holding them down. "Give me my arms." I said mad at who ever was doing this to me.

I heard a laugh. "Lili just lift up your arms no one has them" I heard the voice say. I sighed as I tried again and it actually worked. "I'm here, I'm here! Is she okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Just a little moody" the other voice said.

I then again tried to open my eyes again. The same bright light was on. "Turn it off right now!" I yelled wanting to see who was here. "Turn what off love" I heard a calm voice say getting closer to me. "I want to open my eyes. Turn it off" I said again.

I heard a switch. I then tried again the light wasn't there. I started blinking as I rubbed my eyes. I could finally see. I was in this room where the walls were white. There was a a wheely pole next to be with a bag on it with a tube.. connected.... to my...... arm.....

I'm in the hospital!!!!! I looked to see Madelaine Cole and Cami were here. "Why am I in here!" I said mad. The girls giggled as Cole smiled and grabbed my hand. "Do you not remember?" He asked calmly as his thumb stroked the top of my hand.

"Remember what! Are guys like pranking me or something?!" I asked yelling. The girls starting laughing. As I could see Cole was trying to keep a straight face, before he started laughing too. "So this is all an act! Get me out of here, I want to go back to my room!" I said a little quieter, but annoyed that they thought this would be a good idea.

Coles POV

"Girls can i have a second alone with her?" I asked the girls. They nodded and went out the door. I sat back down next to lili and gently grabbed her hand. "Lili, love, this isn't a prank or an act. The rebels were here. And you ran to a nearby tree. After the rebels left you fell out of the tree and hurt your leg" I said as she looked down at her leg and gasped. Causing me to let out a laugh. "Does that sound familiar?" I asked smiling.

She nodded slowly like she was still confused. "I remember that!" She said happily. "I hope you weren't to worried!" She then added. "If only you knew" I said as she gave me a confused look. "All that matters is that you're here now, and that you're okay!" I said smiling as she started blushing.

Then started pulling on my shirt trying to get me to hug her, as she couldn't sit up herself. I chuckled as I went down and hugged her. I heard her sniff me. "Why are you smelling me?" I asked trying not to laugh. "You smell good. It makes me feel comfortable and safe" she said making my heart melt.

The nurse then came in. She curtsied as she saw me and smiled. "Prince Cole, you can stay here as long as you want, but she still has a little bit of the anesthesia in her system, so she may sound a little high, and speak her thoughts, along with mood swings as well" she said. I smiled and nodded "thank you." I said before she left the room.

That's probably why she's acting so different. "Come back right now" I heard Lilis voice from the other side of the curtain. I chuckled to myself as I went back.

I sat next to her bed, as she told me all about her imaginary friend she had when she was little. Soon She drifted off as my thumb stroked her cheek. She looked so adorable! I then kissed her forehead before leaving, to go to dinner.

I had to act like nothing was wrong, because we told the rest of the girls that she was just really sick from being in the cold all night, and she couldn't have them visiting her right now.

Dinner went like it usually does. Nothing really exciting. I could tel Oakley was really concerned for lili though. She really looks up to her, and wants to be like her. She even started reading Romeo and Juliet because she saw lili reading it!

After dinner I went to go check on lili one last time. She was still asleep, but I gave her a kiss goodnight, and stayed with her for a little while before heading back to my room and going to bed.

I just hope she is okay! Luckily she didn't break or leg nor injure it, she just lost a lot of blood, and had stitches.

hehe hope you guys have a good day! Less than 45 days till riverdale season 5!!!!!! Bye luvssss🤍