Malfoy... Draco Malfoy

Finally of that goddamn train 'first year, first-years over here' this person shouted.

We got into the caslte as was greeted by a teacher 'welcome to Hogwarts. In a moment, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your Houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. While here, your house is, in many ways, your family. Your triumphs will earn your House points. At the end of the yea, the House with the most points will be awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you...' the women said while I leant back against the wall 'Trevor' a kid shouted grabbing a frog '... will be a credit to whichever House becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily' she said then walked into the hall.

'How exactly do they sort us?' This kid asked 'some kind of test, I think. Fred says it hurts like hell, but I'm sure he was joking. At least... I think he was' the ginger kid said I gave them the stare to shut up 'it's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has came to Hogwarts' this blonde kid said 'oh. This is Crabbe and Goyle. And my name's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy' Draco nice name.

'And you are' he asked me 'why do you want to know' I asked him 'because you could be like us or like them' he said 'well my name is Mackenzie Hemming, and I pick my friends, I don't let them pick me, so back off' I said standing up to him 'your gonna fit in fine with my lot' he said laughing 'don't mess with me boy' I said standing up to him 'just by your name I can tell your a rule breaker Mackenzie a bit of Gryffindor and Slytherin any house and we will be fine' he said and walked back to his friends and I went back to the wall.

~Sorting Hat~

'Fitty a lot next to blonde boy' some gingered haired boy said 'whatever house she's in all boys would want' another boy said which made me laugh.

'When I call your name, you will come forth, put on that hate and be sorted' McGonagall said 'Hermione Granger' I talked to her great one 'Gryffindor' the hat shouted 'Draco Malfoy' he went up and sat down 'Slytherin' the hat shouted and he looked so happy 'Susan Bones' she went up 'hey mate, just want to say don't judge someone by their house' I said tapping on the shoulder of the boy giving him advice and he thanked me 'Ronald Weasley' okay nice name 'Gryffindor' it shouted 'Harry Potter' okay now I'm shocked 'Gryffindor' and he went off 'Mackenzie Hemming' she shouted and I came forth and sat down.

'Hard one to choose, you could be either Slytherin or Gryffindor yet you will still be loved by all, you have the traits of a Gryffindor but sometimes have the heart of a Slytherin yet never goes to the dark side, your house will change over time but for now... Slytherin' it said and I didn't even rush over since my family are all Gryffindors I have.

I sat down and didn't talk to anyone some of the Gryffindors looked at me though and I just smiled at them and they smiled back 'your quite an odd Slytherin aren't you, not happy about being in it' someone said 'I'm a disappointment to my family, even though that hat thing said I can change I got to read up on that' I said and started just staring into space.