Chapter Fourteen// Tusk

Well when it rains it pours. Not just for Charlie in this story but for me too. Two days ago my bank account got close because there was fraud on it and now it is overdrawn without me knowing. Chase bank doesn't want to do anything about it really too. They say until they investigate what happened they can't put it back and they also told me that bank accounts stay closed up to two months after that happens. So your girl is banking with Chime now. p

Then later that day I close my shop wrong and woke up yesterday to being written up because of some things I did completely wrong and know I should have checked about when it comes down being a supervisor. I am glad I didn't get fired but being written up is a tole on a person's ego. 

I am just glad I finally got this chapter done. I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share or you will end up like me with a broken ego! :) (jk jk)

Chapter Fourteen// Tusk

Charlie gulped slightly and didn't know exactly what to say or how to say it. He wasn't good at these types of things. He was definitely not good at confronting or being confronted by anyone else. It was tough when you just take it day by day. It was also hard to think about things you shouldn't think about, "Okay. Do you want to?"

Bob showed him to the front of the bus. He smiled as he passed by the driver that had stopped at a truck stop to get some sleep. Bob pulled the lever back and made Charlie go down the stairs. Charlie went down them and when he got out he turned to Bob who now had his hands in his pockets and looking straight at him. All Charlie would know was that if someone had that they meant business. 

"I want to talk about last night," Bob had finally spoke and turned away from Charlie and looked straight to the small mountains ahead. The air was crisp and the tension was hot. He was making Charlie boil right next to him and Bob cleared his throat as he started again, "I want to make myself clear when I say this and I fully mean it, sport. You don't want to try me or betray me. Do you already understand that?"

Charlie gulped harder and then stared at the ground for a second. He played with the dirt at his shoes. He bit his lip to the side and then put his hands up for a moment. He sighed as he put them down. He was confused about what Bob wanted from him. He was very worried what Bob was going to say and he was afraid of him. He wasn't afraid of many things but Charlie Gillespie was afraid of Bob and his stature. He was afraid he could crumble him and his future within a few seconds. A wave of a hand and Charlie would be toast in many ways. He shut his eyes tightly shut and tried to gain any composure though as he spoke back, "yes I understand s-sir."

Bob turned back to him and smirked just a small bit. He grabbed a cigar from his pocket and then lit it. He offered it to Charlie but Charlie obliged. Bob put his lighter back in his pocket and then took in a first inhale. When he puffed out the smoke it was full and gross in Charlie's face, "sorry about that. You know how it is sometimes...or maybe you don't. You want to know what else you don't get, kid?"

Charlie shrugged his shoulders a little and then waved the air in front of him as Bob puffed out more smoke. Charlie would say many things if he had them on his mind but there wasn't much on his mind other than how fucked up the situation really was. He could just sit there like a little baby and take the milk or he could just stand up to Bob. But what good what that do for him? 

"This business you are about to endure in. It has secrets you probably won't ever find out because of their managers. Their managers hold those secrets like their life depends on it. Whether you think so or not....you tell everyone I am innocent of anything you think I did....In return of course because everyone wonders this, I keep your label contract intact," Bob takes the cigar to his lips and winked at Charlie.