Part 29 (Gons POV)

Gons POV:

We've been in the car for so long, I'm starting to get really bored. My head is leaned against the window, and can't stop thinking about what the present is going to be. What is so special about it that I couldn't have it this morning? I'm sure he has his reasons.

And like the blink of an eye I get a growing out pit my stomach. What if he wants to break up with me? After 8 months is he finally sick of me? I quickly sit up and begin to fidget with my fingers nervously.

I flinch when I feel something heavy on my thigh. "What's wrong Angel?" Killua asks. He notices how I flinch and pulls his hand away. "Is something wrong? You can tell me." He says reassuringly.

I turn to look at him, "A-are you.. gonna.. b-break up w-with me..?" I immediately look back down in my lap. "Gon.." he whispers and puts his hand on my thigh again, making me look up. "Oh course I'm not going to break up with you.. why would I want to take you on a date, and then break up with you right in the middle of it." He finishes, and a tiny part of the weight is lifted. "W-well I t-thought..-" I get cut off, "well stop thinking whatever you where thinking. Because it was wrong. I'm not breaking up with you, promise." He says, and the rest of the weight is lifted.

"Thanks.. I needed that.." I smile looking back up at him. "I'll always be here, you know where to find me." He jokes. And I roll my eyes.

"Welp were here!" He says as the car stops. I look around and it looks very similar to our first date. But there is a small table to two between four trees, and there's lights hanging everywhere. There are roses on the table, and a bunch of food as well. And roses leading up to the table.

He walks over to open my door, and as I step out I don't even pay attention to what he's doing, my eyes are glued to the scene in front of me. "So I'll take that as you like it?" He chuckles. "It's beautiful.." I start to walk closer. I follow the rose pedal trail leading me, as Killua trails behind.

He pulls my chair back, so I can sit and he goes to the other side and sits. "Woah.. this is.. Words can't even describe what this is like.." I continue looking around.

"Yeah.. Kurapika and Leorio helped me put it together. I was hoping you would like it." He looks around as well. "I love it.. how do you even think of this stuff?" I question, and he just laughs a little. "I just pretended as if I was you, and thought of what you like want in a date." He explains.

"Well you do a very good job at it." I laugh. "And the food.." I look down. "It looks amazing, where did you get it from?" He chuckles. "The question should be, where did Kurapika get it from." I form my mouth in the shape of an 'O'. "Ok then, where did Kurapika get this from?"

"Well there is this really expensive restaurant, that needs a membership to get anything from. And I guess somehow Kurapika is a member, so he got us that." He says picking up his fork and knife, and I do the same. "Well, enough talking. Let's dig in!"  Even though the entire time while we were talking.

Time skip

I don't know why, but to me it seemed like he was nervous, the entire time we were eating. He was fidgety, and he wouldn't stop moving his legs, and would barely look at me. Once we were done eating, I finally decided to say something. "Killua, is something wrong?" I question worried.

In return he sighs. "Well.. kind of.. but not really. I just need to get something off my chest.." he smiles a bit, and reaches his hand out signaling that he wants me to take it. I happily do just that, with a smile.

And seconds after Hr stands up, and I follow behind him. He ends up taking both of my hands in his, looking at me. "Gon.." he whispers. "I love you so much, you know that right?" He questions. To which I obviously nod your head. "Do you love me?" He asks.

"Well of course I love you! What kind of question is that?" I giggle. He leans in to kiss my cheek. "You mean the world to me Gon, I would do anything for you. I would give up my happiness, for yours. You saved me from my horrible family, and I saved you to return the favor. I never knew that taking the Hunter Exam because I thought it would be fun, that i would meet the most amazing person in the whole world. And ever since then, I've had so much fun with you. Especially ever since we started dating, I've been so much happier when we got back together, and then started dating. You are my whole life, my light, and I don't want you to ever think that I'll ever leave for no reason. Because I love you so much, I could never be able to tell you enough... so Gon,"

he finally finishes, and I'm a little confused,

until..