Part 14 (Killuas POV)

Killuas POV:

As I was watching the movie- well let me rephrase that.. as I was watching Gon.. hey he look so cute sleeping, I couldn't help it.. Anyways, as I was watching the movie, but most of the time Gon, I started to get tired myself. So when the movie finally ended, I turned off the TV, and I slowly picked up Gon, as not to wake him. I wrap him in the blanket, and grab the pillow that was behind his head.

And I started walking to his room. I opened the door with my shoulder, and I immediately got a whiff of what his room smelled like.. Gon.. well I can tell he stayed on his room a lot. Like the rest of his house barely smells like him.. but his room.. just Gon, nothing else. It just makes me so sad on how much he stayed in his room.. and I'm sure he was lying about being 'busy' all the time.. damn.. I wish I would've just came over without him knowing.. but I was so stupid.. no stop thinking about that right now.

I get closer to Gons bed, and set him down and admire him. He snuggles in the blanket, I smile, and walk over to the other side. I'm not going to cuddle with him now.. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, I want him to feel comfortable with me being here. So I lay down on the other side of the bed, and turn to my side to look at him. It's like he's looking back at me.. just because I can't cuddle, doesn't mean I can't look..

After about 10 minutes of that, I finally fall asleep, just to be woken up to what seemed like minutes later..

(Sorry it's so short :( but the next thing I write requires it to be in Gons POV, and I like to switch POV every chapter, not I'm the middle 🥺 so that's why it's so short, but anyways hope you like it!!)
P.S writers block is a bitc-