Part 31 (Gons POV)

Gons POV:

Knock

Knock

Knock!

"Mhm.." killua groans positioning himself to lay on his stomach. "I'll get it.." I mumble sitting up. I scramble off the bed, walking over to the door.

I yawn scratching my head. Who could this be? It's so early.

I turn to doorknob, opening it to see Kurapika and Leorio standing there with weird smiles on their faces. "Soo, how did it go?" Leorio asks. I smile holding up my left hand, showing them the ring.

"I KNEW IT! I tried to tell Kil that you would say yes, but he was still so nervous. He couldn't stop talking about what would happen if you said no." Kurapika rolls his eyes.

"Hmm.. what about me?" I flinch a little as I feel Killuas arms wrap around my waist, and his head on my shoulder. "Oh, we were just talking about how much of a wuss you are." Leorio chuckles.

"Oh shut up old man." Killua replies. And I hit his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He removes one hand from my waist to rub his head. "Stop being mean!" I lecture.

"Already acting like a married couple I see." Kurapika laughs. And my face flushes a little red. "Oh shut up! Before I hit you too!" I pout.

Leorio laughs, "ok, we'll leave you alone. We just wanted to see what happened! Bye!" He drags kurapika away, closing the door behind him. "Hm.. cmon let's go back to bed, I'm tired.. and it's to early.." killua mumbles, pulling me back to our room.

"Hey! It's like 8, it's not that early." I reply giggling. "Well how about we just chill today, just lay down cuddle, maybe watch a movie. But for now, go back to sleep." We make it to our room, and he proceeds to pull me onto the bed, spooning me.

"Hmm.. fine. But only 'cause I love you." I kiss his hand. "Hmm love you too.." he mumbles. I can hear as his breath becomes steady, as he falls back to sleep. And I smile.

I look down at my left hand, to see the beautiful ring on my ring finger. And I smile brighter. I'm still not used to it.. I just can't believe that I'm getting married.. and to Killua? If I would've told myself from a year ago that I would get married to killua, my self from a year ago would slap my present self silly.

I never would've guessed that killua liked me, but here I am engaged to him. And I couldn't be more happier in my life.