Chapter 21: 2 Drunk Idiots

Stiles

I feel her trying not to laugh too loud as I set her down in a thicket of trees. She grabs my face as soon as I release her, pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue immediately breaks into my mouth, the taste of Jack strong on her lips. I pull her as close as I can to me, wanting her body on mine as much as possible. I'm leaning into her as much as I can without snapping her like a twig, her small waist pushing into mine. I feel her hands on my belt buckle.

"Whoa, whoa" I breath into her, trying to pull back.

"We have to be fast!" she whispers, smiling as both hands work on my pants. "We can't leave Scott alone for too long." Grinning, I lean back in and kiss her more, her lips feeling like fire from the Jack. My hands are touching every inch of her back, finally settling with my right hand bunching in her hair and the left hand gripping her ass.

"Besides," she says into my lips, finally pulling my pants down. "It's just sex, right?" I am thrown off by her comment, stopping my movement and pulling away.

"Why would you say that?" I ask. I am hurt from her words, an obvious call back to what I said in the car. Isn't that what we have been doing all this time? Isn't this what she wants?

She pushes me down to the ground, my elbows catching me on the leaves. She straddles me, leaning down to kiss me again. I catch her wrists, keeping her lips from mine. The drunk part of me really doesn't want to stop, but the sting of her words ringing in my head. She leans back up, her face looking beautiful in the moonlight.

"What?" she questions, my hands still on her wrists. I reach for her cheek, cupping it.

"Natalie, I didn't mean it that way," I whisper. I feel her thighs relax into me, the tension she's been holding releasing as her weight presses on mine. "This," I continue, the words feeling easy with the alcohol on my breath, "you and me, this is everything to me. Not just sex." Goosebumps rise from my skin as I realize what I just said. The words hang in the air for a moment. Have I made a mistake? We are both drunk, but what if she doesn't feel the same way?

Her lips curve into a smile as she leans back into me. She kisses me slowly, different than I have ever felt before. It's not hurried, like our other moments together. However, the passion is stronger than before. Her lips and my lips fit like a puzzle, like glass melting together, like anything and everything in the universe that had ever existed previously. I know I am drunk and that thought is cheesy. Sue me.

She sits back up, lifting her shirt off. Her bra is floral and lacy, just barely covering her nipples. They cup her shape so perfectly. I'm catching myself just staring and taking her in.

Suddenly, clapping starts from coming from the path. Natalie jumps off of me, and I stumble to my feet.

"Why, what do we have here?" Two unfamiliar guys stand in the way of our path to the fire. "Looks like quite the show there, honey." He gestures to Natalie, who is grabbing her shirt off the ground. I shove her behind me.

"Ah, don't hide that away," the hatless one whistles, "In fact, pass her here!"

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Scott growls, suddenly appearing. The two men jump in surprise by his presence. The one twice Scott's size regains his composure and intimidatingly looms over him.

"Oh! What is this?" The taller ones asks, grabbing the bottle in Scott's hand. "Hey girl, how about we ditch these little bitches and find a real party?" He walks towards Natalie, who ducks behind me fully. I don't know who these fuckers are, but I want to smash their faces in.

"Give it back," Scott growls. He quite literally sounds like he is growling. I see his fist bunched to his sides in anger and I can bet that claws are poking into his palms. His gaze is locked on the two men, the stare deepening as his breaths get deeper.