𝐈𝐗 | 𝐆 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐒

E L A R A

E L A R A

"I hate to admit it but Gryffindor has been on their game lately," Sage says as we put on our uniforms. "I hate to agree with you," I reply as I tie my hair up. "You know maybe you could use your charm and good looks to our advantage." She says without looking at me.

"That's not fair Sage," I reply with a small smirk, it is a good idea.

"Damn it," I mutter as Gryffindor scores again. "Elara we could really use your expertise right about now," Sage shouts for only I to hear. "Fine." I groan before tightening my ponytail. I watch as Sage flies towards the goalpost with the quaffle under her arm.

I take a deep breath before following her, having a plan in my head to distract the Gryffindor keeper, Ron Weasley. The guy has a huge ego so a smile with a wink after looking him up and down should suffice.

And it did.

Ron became slightly flustered by the sudden action, giving Sage time to score. "Oh come on that's not fair!" George Weasley shouts. "Sorry, something must've gotten in my eye," I smirk before flying back into position.

"Good job Elara." Our Keeper shouts with a wide grin. I throw him a quick thumbs-up before following Sage.

"Elara." Sage states as a bludger barely passes her, knowing that she doesn't need to elaborate. Now I have to distract The Weasley twins or at least one of them. This isn't gonna be hard at all.

I purse my lips before turning towards Fred. We lock eyes for a moment and he smirks slightly. I raise an eyebrow gently, looking at the bludger fly past him, then back to his gaze before winking and flying away.

George hits his brother across the head. "How is that not against the rules?" One of the Gryffindors shouts. "I don't know what you're talking about, it's not my fault they're distracted by me," I smirk as Sage high-fives me.

| A U T H O U R S N O T E |
I don't have anything to say other than, Elara isn't cocky or conceded, she's confident. I wish I was her😌💅🏼.

 I wish I was her😌💅🏼