Story time

Petra: so...what's our topic for book club today, whoever you are?

Mikasa: and why'd you bring Armin along? Isn't this book club for girls only?

Annie: exactly...

Sasha: ...

Krista: *sipping frosting from a mug

Ymir: category?

Random chick: just a regular book I made... Once upon a time, in a fat away land...

Krista: who're you calling fat?

Ymir: *holds Krista's *ss* she's not talking about you...

Random chick: there was this...beautiful princess...

Mikasa: great...this again...

Petra: the last time she said a story like this, it was dedicated to the time Reiner didn't come to help her with her science project.

Hanji: she was Rapunzel and Reiner was the "beloved prince charming who never got to save her from the evil witch"

Ymir: and failing was the evil witch.

Random chick : this princess was only waiting for one thing in life. Her Prince Charming...

Sasha: ...what's going on?

Random chick: he said he would come to her castle. And she waited all year...

Isabel: uhh...

Random chick: but...that princess found out something that made her very very mad...

Hitch: what is it this time?

Random chick: *points at Armin* this is your fault!

Armin: oh no...you're the girl who ranted about the fake blood scene!

Random chick: no, you're the girl who punched my daughter's tits!

Armin: I'm not a girl...

Random chick: oh...well this is...awkward...I'll be leaving now... *leaves