18. Heart like yours.

Y/n pov

"how do you still love me even though i'm using you?" Oikawa asks "I don't love you" I said little to no emotion in my voice. "what?".

"I have no reason to love you like that after all it's not like we're actually together right?" I sighed. "Y/n..." he trailed off.

"I think it's best if we stop doing whatever this is" I said walking out the door. "wait y/n!" He exclaimed grabbing his wrist. "Why?" He asks "Because I loved you more than I should've. I wasn't even supposed to fall in love until after high school" I said facing him. "fine I didn't even need you anyways I was just using you" he said letting go of my wrist and facing away from me.

I walked away and started making my way back to my own house. "As usual no ones here" I sighed going to my room.

The next morning y/n pov

I walked into the school and my eyes diverted to Natsu and Oikawa hugging each other. I laughed to myself and walked to my first class. "Where's your usual morning smile?" Mei asks patting my head "Pft look outside" I scoffed.

"Oh..." Mei said turning her head to face the window that reflects onto the halls of the school. "Y/n you need to get over him" She sighed leaning her head on my shoulder. "I know" I sighed. "I should though it's not like I'll ever have a chance with him" i said putting my head on her head.

"Ayo Taro get yo Hamima chicken loving ass over here" I said to him, he came over and sat in mei's seat since she had to go back to her seat. "Can I draw on your hand?" I asked him. He was hesitant but agreed.

"Thanks" I said softly while drawing a skeleton hand on his hand with my black pen.

Time skip

"Taro ready to go?" I asked putting my things in my lockers "yeah" he said "come on smile for once Aikko likes it when you smile" I smirked making him blush. "Shut your hoe ass up Y/n" He said rolling his eyes.