30. Awh nah I cant fw ya'll

Y/n Pov

"erina the girls team is almost here!" Toorū said. "Erina go and bring them in here please!" Coach says. "Girls get warmed up" making us all nod. "Shit this is our song" I say to the girls connecting my phone to the speakers. "Start with hits and then serves last" coach says.

I turned up the volume as I grabbed a ball. "Ready akari?" I asked the girl on the other side on the net. "Bring it" she says with a determined look on her face.

Erina threw the ball up to me, I got in position and set the ball to Sakura's liking. A little higher above the net.

When I was on my last set before Shiratorizawa came inside the gym. "Alright Aikko your turn to set" Coach says before walking over to their coach. "Ready Y/n?" Aikko asked "Yep" I say.

Erina threw the ball and I started my approach and Aikko set the ball to me so I could slam it down on the other side of the net. Akari received it but it shanked off her shoulder and hit the mezzanine railing.

I heard feint whispers coming from the Shiratorizawa girls about Oikawa. Just the norm gushing about how attractive he is. "Aw nah I can't fuck with y'all" I say out loud looking the the team. "Yeah I don't fuck with them either, never have and never will"