38.

MAYBE SHE SHOULD'VE CONVINCED HERSELF THAT SHE LOVED HIM
or maybe she shouldn't have, maybe it was the way she thought she loved him.

Keyword: thought

But that's how a toxic relationship goes, no matter how much you want to leave them you can't. Because she couldn't let him go.

And here they were arguing once again because she was talking to his best friend. "i wish i never fucking met you!" she says out of anger. Hurt. And of course in the heat of the moment. "what?" He says. "You fucking heard me "i wish i never fucking met you!" She spat in complete spite.

"I wish New Years didn't happen either" she says tugging her arm away from the grasp of his hold.

"y/n wait" He says trying to grab her wrist again so she wouldn't leave the house.

By now neighbours were outside watching the fight unfold, they were all very fond of the couple. All very fond of Y/n and Oikawas relationship.

They all envied the young love that they had, but watching it all crumble as arguments happened almost every week could only make themselves pity the two.

"Toorū I'm tired of this, we are always fighting over the smallest things and I'm tired of it. You don't make me happy anymore but here I am absolutely terrified to lose you Toorū." She says forcefully letting go of his grip on her wrist.

"Then don't lose me! Come back we can sort this out! I love you" He says "But you refuse to love me the way I love you" y/n said rolling up my sleeves. "It's because I was dating you and I ignored every red flag" she said again with pleading eyes to let her go.

"Then I'll stop! We can make the red flags into green ones! We can change together" he said the last part softly. "I got so scared that I was gonna lose you to the point where I was the one apologizing for your actions." she says not even paying mind to the neighbours listening from their windows outside.

"Toorū give me one good reason why I should stay because everyone watched us grow toxic. I watched us grow toxic." She says once again getting ready to leave the Oikawa premises and walk home.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT" He exclaims "BULLSHIT" She exclaimed "I love you, and I always will Toorū but this isn't working out anymore" she says cupping his cheeks and caressing them with her thumbs. "Goodbye" she says before walking away.