32.

Y/n Pov

I walked out of the change room heading to the vending machine to get a bag of chips. I inserted the money and pressed the buttons 2b, and the chips came down, then I grabbed them from the dispenser.

I was about to open them when I felt an arm tug on mine. I looked back and saw Toorū standing there with an apologetic look on his face. "Put your pride aside for once and came to apologize?" I asked reading an eyebrow. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you so aggravated for no reason" he stammers.

"You really don't understand do you?" I asked "Wait what? Am I missing something?" I asked "It's not the fact that you made me angry for no reason Toorū" I say. "Then why are you so angry at me?" He asks. "How was I supposed to know if you were gonna kiss her or not?" I asked. "You know I wouldn't babe" he says "Okay and? Whatever you just told me, did not justify what you said back there in the gym" I said.

"Look I'm sorry okay?" He says "sorry my ass how could you say something like that so carelessly?!" I exclaimed. "God why are you over reacting so much?" He asks. "Me over reacting? Tell me how would you feel if I mouthed those exact words to you dumb that practice match against Karasuno? But with Kageyama" I said crossing my arms.

"Uh not well because he's my rival duh" he says rolling his eyes "look who just proved my point you hypocritical dumbass" I say walking away through the school gates.

Oikawa Pov
"We heard that all buddy" Sakura says poking out the gym doors with both teams. "You're in deep shit" Iwa-Chan says tapping my shoulder and then walking away with the team. "Fuck I'm in deep shit" so mumble to myself.

Two Weeks Later Y/n Pov
God fuck why was I crying last night? He really can't just set his pride away for a second and admit that he's wrong for once? Bullshit. I put some eyes drops in my eyes to ease the redness in them as I walked into the boys gym.

I looked up from my phone and saw everyone staring at me. Why is everyone staring at me?

Oh. That's why.

I put my bag down and took off my uniform blazer grabbing a volleyball and spiking at his head. "Hey Toorū, and uh what's your name?" I asked looking at the girl pinned on the wall. "Mai" she says smirking. "Great hey Toorū and uh whore" I smiled sweetly at the girl. "Really is a great sight to see first thing in the morning" I say "your own boyfriend pining some girl against the wall while giving her hickeys" I say.

"Yikes imagine being a home wrecker" I said "couldn't be me" I say
"Sorry that your boyfriend thought I was prettier" she says Lol was that meant to do something? Shiver me timber's. "Ooo babes yeah be careful not to go around fire, plastic melts ya know" I say before putting my blazer back on.

"Toorū come here" I say he walked over "y/n I'm sorry I-" he stammered. I grabbed his loose tie and pulled it towards me and slamming my lips on his.

I pulled away and smiled "It was nice being your girlfriend Oikawa-San" I smiled and walked away letting go of his tie.