19. Christmas Eve Special

Y/n pov
"Happy Christmas Eve baddies" I said walking into the gym "also is there a reason that we wernt supposed to wear our practice clothes?" I asked taking my jacket off "ugh I love the fit" Yui said hugging me "shit I have to give these to the boys I'll be right back" I said taking the bag with the boys gifts inside.

"It's Christmas Eve boys and you got presents from yours truly" I said handing Iwaizumi his present.

"Holy shit these are nice N/N" Makki said "I know they're beauty's" I said watching the boys all take out a bomber with there names on it. "Anyways I've got to go and give this to your coach when he arrives it's his present" I said walking out the door.

"Alright hoes I'm back" I said picking up the gifts for the girls "and here are your presents" I said handing each of them there gifts. "Holy shit you got us bombers" Mei says with excitement in her eyes "Yesssir" I said giving her a hug.

"Y/n someone's at the door for you" Sakura said, We all looked over to the door and I saw him standing there. "Oikawa" I said quietly walking over to the door. "Hey" I said to him "Hey" he said. There was a silence after that. "I wanted to apologize" he said scratching the back of his neck. "I forgive you, but don't talk to me ever again" I said walking away.