12. Timeskip

Four months later y/n pov

"Babe get Oikawa outta here" Mei said to Iwaizumi with a pleading look "whyyy" I asked playing with his hair. "Yeah whyyyy" Oikawa whinnied "because you're attracting your fan girls here" Yui said rolling her eyes. "Shittykawa let's go before we're late to practice" Iwa-Cham said "later" Oikawa said skipping out of the gym.

"I guess I have to go back to doing productive things" I sighed getting up from the floor. "As you guys known the inter high prelims are coming up this month. so everyone needs to be working there asses off" Coach said. "Lucky for you girls today we're doing suicides" coach said. Well all groaned in agony.

"Really coach? Suicides?" I asked "yes now get your asses on the court and start running, the boys are excused from practice today so they're gonna be timing you guys" coach said pointing at the boys with her pen. "Oh so that's why there're here" I mumbled to myself.

Mei:Iwaizumi

Yuna: Issei

Yūi: hanamaki

Y/n: Oikawa

Sakura: Kunimi

Aikko: Kyotani

Akari: Yahaba

Himari: Kindaichi

Suzuki: Watari

Mizuki: Yuda

Sara: Motomu

Yua: Heisuku

Rina: erina

"Ready go!" The whistle went all we all started running.

"Holy shit I'm alive" I said finishing my last suicide collapsing to the ground. "God job Y/n first one done" coach said. "Oikawa what's my time?" I asked "three minutes flat" Oikawa said looking at the timer.

When everyone finished Erina collected the times "y/n out of all of my coaching years that is the fastest suicide sprint time I've ever seen" Coach said with a proud smile on her face.