Q/A

The first question was from chapter 28 since I'm too lazy to answer it again, here's a picture!

The next ones were from @Gacha_Cat873 First one, for the love interest:How do you feel about [Y/N] being emotionless?

First one, for the love interest:
How do you feel about [Y/N] being emotionless?

Skeppy:  [Y/N] being emotionless? Is it that bad that we left?.....I didn't want that! I hope she feels better.

Bad: My little Muffin is emotionless? No,no,no,no, that's not true! She's a cheery person, not emotionless, right?

A6d: It's hard to believe if I'm being honest, but if she really is, I don't want that. I would go back immediately if I could.

Niki: I don't want her to be so sad... I want to go back to her, but I can't....damn you author.

Quackity: She's emotionless? No way man! I mean, nothing much changed I guess, she usually doesn't really show mich emotion, even though she smiles sometimes when I'm singing or making jokes! In the end, I don't really want her to be emotionless.

Technoblade: I will do everything for her to be smiling again. She deserves to be happy, she always takes care of everyone, so it's Time that someone takes care of her.

George: What even happened that she became like that? It's sad that she's emotionless, since I was used to her being cheery and calm around us.

Sapnap: [Y/N] is what?! Who hurt her?! I will murder them!

Dream: I honestly don't know how to react, I was never good with feelings. If
[N/N] would be alive, she'd probably help her very well, with a hug or something.

Wilbur: I don't quite understand everything that's going on, but I really hope she gets better!

Fundy: I want to help her, I may not know her for long, but I know she's a person who would never leave me and I already locked her in my heart. So I want her to be happy again!

? ? ?: She's emotionless? Oh god no....I know I haven't seen her in years, but I still care about her. I know I'll see her again soon, because I am pretty sure Pogtopia, my dear neighbor kingdom will need some help.

???: It's not fair. Everyone always put pressure on her and that since she was a child, her friends left her too, again. Why would someone put her through all of this, and she still is caring. Well not anymore I guess, those bastards broke her too much, but I'll be back soon to avenge her.

2nd question for [Y/N]:
Do you need a hug? Are you okay?

[Y/N]: I'll be fine, but I gladly take that hug!

__________________________
The next questions are from @danwasdeleted :

1) What inspired you to write?
A: I would say what inspired me the most are other creators, I am amazed by what a human mind can imagine as story, and since people tell me that I have a lot of imagination I decided to write it down and share it with other people, hoping I could inspire them too

2)How do you feel as writer?
A:I feel powerful. I decide who lives and dies in the story, where the scene cuts out and what everyone in the story does. It's pretty cool UvU

3) Do you get pressure from others?
A: Nope! If you asked this because I update at least once a day, no, I decided to do this since I know how annoying long waiting times Are if you're reading a good book. :)

4) You Need Blue

A: We all need some more blue, especially during Corona time

A/N: Congrats again on getting 2nd place in your school writing competition!
__________________________

Moving on to the questions from @mcytships !

1) How long did you plan this?
A: I am being completely honest here, I usually plan a chapter a day or a few hours before I write it. I sure do have a main plot I want to do and I work towards it.

2) Why did you start writing?
A: I was bored and I wanted to inspire other people to write too

3) What's your favorite form of fan interaction?
A: I hope I answer this correctly, if not please correct me in the comment. To answer your question, I love reading and replying to the comments. It's fun to hear other people's opinions and make jokes sometimes.

__________________________

The last questions are from @MinCiel94 to [Y/N]

1) Who would you adopt out of the children?
[Y/N]: Both. I don't want to tear these two apart, and I like Tommy and Tubbo a lot. They're nice young man.
( Tommy yelling from current exile: tell that Dream!)

2) Do you like strawberry?
[Y/N]: I do! Even though the reason is kinda weird I guess. The only reason why I like strawberry, is because an old and very good friend of mine back then, used to wear a strawberry dress sometimes. *smiles a bit*

3)Would you betray anyone for Technoblade and the kingdom?

[Y/N]: Even though I hate to admit it, the answer is no. There are people I could never betray, no matter who asks me to.

__________________________
I just remember another question for Dream from @Chatoic_Extra

Dream, how do you feel about Techno being a simp?

Dream: Technoblade being a simp? For who? He better not be simping for
[Y/N]. Else he can have another war, and I am very sure we'll win this time.

__________________________
A/N: this was literally the longest chapter and it's Just an Q/A, i still how everything you wanted to know is answered here!

Have a good day/Night!

And thank you for all the votes and 10k+ readers!