Chapter 14

A/N: don't question the picture 😂
__________________________
[Y/N] Pov:
I got dragged out of my room by George, he actually looked a bit scared, which confused me. „What's wrong? Why do you look so scared? Did something happen?" he looked back at me sadly „Dream got bad news, and he wants to see you. So I don't know what he's going to do to you, and I'm worried because you're very nice" I swear I saw him get a bit red. „Oh" I simply answered. He just nodded and kept walking. When we walked into the room, Sapnap looked surprised at Dream, who was grinning as if he was proud of something. „You wanted to see me Dream?" „ah, yes [Y/N]! Apparently your friends don't see you getting hurt as an serious threat, so we have to show them we're not joking!" George had a shocked look an his face, while I just looked at him disappointed „so you're planing on hurting me, am I right?" „Nope! You're wrong! We will fake that I hurt you, I mean, I don't actually want to hurt you if I'm being honest." he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. „And how exactly are you planning to do this?" He smirked again „with this!" He held up an box filled with make-up. „Oh Hell Naw, I'm not going to put make-up on!" „yes you will, we Need to Fake some bruises and cuts!" I just sighed while George relaxed and Sapnap started to put the make-up on me.
__________________________
Tommy Pov:
„Guys! Dream sent a message with a picture!" I Said while running to the Cameravan. Wilbur peeked his head out of the van „what did he send?" „I don't know! I didn't look yet!" „alright, come here. We all will look at it together." I nodded and ran inside, everyone gathering around a small table, while I put the message paper down, together with the attached picture. Wilbur took the message and started reading. „Dear
L'Manchildburgians, I see that you're not taking this seriously, so we decided to give you a small look at her condition right now. I offer you once again to surrender or worse will happen to [Y/N]. Signed, the Dreamteam" he looked confused at the note „her condition? Tommy give me the picture" I silently handed him the picture, he looked at it and his eyes widen. „That motherfucking green bastard!" He looked angered and his yelling made Tubbo flinch. I took the picture from him and looked at it too, just to see the [y/hc] haired girl beaten up and covered in cuts, leaning against a dirty wall, chained against it too. I couldn't belive my eyes, the only thing that showed me that it was real, was a boy behind me collapsing on the floor muttering something that sounded like her name. I think his name was Darryl. I probably would've broke down too, if it wasn't for Tubbo holding onto me.