Chapter 4

[Y/N] Pov:

We have been traveling for 4 days now, meaning we will arrive in Dream's kingdom tomorrow night.

Most of us are pretty exhausted by now, my king doesn't want to make a break until we've reached the end of the valley leading to the Smp.

A loud rumble came from above us, we immediately looked up to see many big rocks starting to crash down on us.

„Everybody run to the way out of The Valley!" My king yelled pointing to an opening a few meters away.

The ones I saw were running there, I was trying to follow them out but got separated from them by a huge rock falling between us. I didn't know what to do, so I kept running to look for another way out of here but I ended up just getting more lost in the dust flying around mixed with the rocks falling down and the screams of my friends.

The rumbling stopped when everything turned black.

__________________________
Darryl's Pov:

I was frantically looking for Skeppy and [Y/N], praying they were alive and not injured.

Bad!" I turned around to see Skeppy running towards me

god thanks you're alright!" he hugged me tightly, I hugged back

have you Seen [Y/N] somewhere?"  he asked worriedly while I just shook my head „sorry Geppy, but I have no idea, I hope she is fi-„ I was interrupted by a female scream coming from behind us, from The Valley.

__________________________
??? Pov:

'A scream?' I turned around looking towards the direction the scream came from. I didn't see anything at first until I spotted a girl being partly stuck under a big rock. 'How did that happen?' I slowly walked towards the girl, she didn't see me yet and I don't want to scare her. I kept walking closer until she looked at me „W-Who Are you sir?" she backed a bit up. I smiled a bit kneeling down beside her „My name is Wilbur, do you need help, dear Lady?"

_______________________
A/N: please forgive me that these chapters are so short, I will try to write longer ones! I promise! TwT. But hey, I'm motivated today, so you might get four chapters today :)