Amusement Park!

[Lupin] //white as a ghost// I'm not liking the title...

[Joker] Come on, french head! It's only our first in a life time!

[Rose] Mhm~ Onii-chan and I are waiting for the right time to go there!

[Shadow] Well I did promise that we will experience the world together...

[Suisei] Sadly, Spade can't come...

[Sapphire] Huh? Why can't Spade-san come?

[A.Silver] Don't tell me he still hasn't recover from Joker's small 'prank'...

[Twilight] Apparently, he felt worse since Ai had problems trashing all the Aster plants from his ship. Joker, for some reason, order a lot of Aster flowers for Spade' bedroom and office...

[Joker] And I didn't regret my actions~ UwU <proud>

[Hachi] Can't Mr.Phoenix just give him one of his magic bead so they can join the fun? I wanna see Ms. Ai!

[Joker] Ugh! Give it up, Hachi! She likes the peacock!

[Akai] Hey! My beads are for emergencies ONLY!

[Twilight] The last time you said that, you gave Sapphire all the time when she tripped and scratch her knees or arms... (smirk)

[Akai] That's because I don't wanna use chemicals and needles on her!

[Akai] I don't trust human's medicines, you know!

[Sapphire] He's overreacting, but I love it when he has in own way on caring! (giggle)

[Akai] Nini, stop making fun of me! //pout//

[Sapphire] Gomen, gomen!

[A.Silver] That's kinda my line when I tease somebody... (defeat yet proud smile)

[Sapphire] //awkwardly laugh in embarrassment//

[Twilight] Well if he hasn't recover, then sucks to have allergies then...

[Suisei] That's your fault, Joker!

[Joker] Oh shut up, it's not my fault his immune system is so sensitive!

[Sapphire] Still. Spade-san could've brought me to the ice rink he was talking about...

[Queen] Anywho, Lupin, you coming? Rose's coming along with us!

[Lupin] W-Well... if Rose's fine with me coming, I guess...

[Rose] Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?!

[Shadow] (ready his umbrella with a dark aura)

[Twilight] //smack his head// You're being creepy, Shadow...

[Shadow] My darling Rose is against me!

[Joker] Oh shut up, you drama queen...

[Akai] Drama queen? He doesn't even cake...

[Queen] S-Seriously?! That's the first thing you notice to g-girls?! //blushing furiously//

[Suisei] D-Do you even know what 'cake' means, Phoenix-san?"

[Akai] U-Uumm... baking one in one of you human's stupid technology?

[A.Silver] //facepalm in disbelief//

[Joker] Ok, first of all, fudge you for calling our technology stupid...

[Akai] I'm not a candy and I hate sweets, so don't give me chocolate fudges...

[Joker] //eyes twitch// Second of all, cake means having a large as-

[Boys beside A.Silver] JOKER! We swear to no more punishments and long lectures!