Reacting to Some Ships

[Joker] Basically, the title answered our questions...

[A. Silver] Eh? A little weird, but okay...

[A. Silver] I think...

[Suisei] //pops head behind the couch// DID I HEAR SHIPS CORRECTLY?!

[Ai] //shrieks and almost give her a flying kick for an open headshot//

[Spade] (blocks her in time) Calm down, Ai. It's just Twilight's apprentice...

[Ai] //blushes and look away//

[Ai] R-Right... Sorry, Ms. Suisei. S-Sorry about t-that, master...

[Suisei] It's alright! Sorry I scared you! Me and Twilight just love ships!

[Twilight] Right! BUT... Suisei, Sapphire and I won't be in the ships. Ready?

[Akai] Wait! I have questions!

[Rose] (giggle) No one's stopping you, Akai-san~ You can ask questions whenever you want!

[Akai] Cool! Ok, first of all, what's a 'SHIP'? Is it the same thing from that blue pirate's home?

[Twilight] Nope! It's a pair of two people you wanted to see as couples or lovers one day.

[Akai] //eyes sparkle// Really?! Interesting... Second, why isn't Nini and the rest of you are included?

[Suisei] To sacrifice the 4th wall, we are just an OC...

[Suisei] I couldn't find an excuse, so that's the best explanation we can give...

[Akai] Weird and confusing, but understandable...

[Lupin] And how did you understand it if you did? //sarcasm//

[Akai] They... um... how can I say this nicely...

[Shadow] They don't exist here... //went straight to the point//

[Twilight] Wow, that's hurtful, Shads!

[Shadow] But truthful...

[Joker] Ok! Now that's done, let's start!

[Twilight] Sure, but your ships first!

{1st Ship: "JoQueen = Joker x Queen"}

[Akai] Eh?

[A. Silver] Ok~ maybe I was wrong...

[Joker] I lied. I'm not ready for this torture...

[Joker] Why did they ship me with her?! (points to Queen angrily)

[Queen] Ship...

[Joker] HUH?!?

[Queen] I mean, I don't see the problem with it! We both grow up together, team up in heist most of the time, partners in cri-

[Joker] Hey! You always beg me to save your ass in trouble! Childhood friends doesn't always end up as lovers like those cliché love stories, you know!