Love Problem

[Spade] Yes! After months stuck on bed, I can finally breathe the fresh air instead of nothingness!

[A.Silver] Glad you feel better. Where's Dark Eye by the way?

[Spade]  Why?

[A.Silver] Oh. I was wondering if she's free to help me on investigating. I heard that she slightly loves detective stuffs.

[Spade] Why can't you just ask for a detective to help you out?

[Shadow] I can feel the boyfriend mode turning on~ <teased>

[Spade] //blush furiously//

[Spade] I wasn't even doing anything! I'm just asking!

[Shadow] SsUuUuuRrrEeeE~

[A.Silver] I'm being thrifty for Valentine's Day this next month coming up. I'm not that rich, you know...

[Spade] Now that you ask, she said that she'll be buying groceries again... <sigh>

[Lupin] You're hopeless. How about Suisei? Has she ever fell in love on someone before?

[Akai] I heard that she have a small feeling towards the pussy blue pirate...

[A.Silver] LANGUAGE!

[Lupin] You seriously got to make a move on that star girl, King... Gentlemen's move FIRST, not ladies...

[Spade] I'm WORKING on that! But she's too busy!

[Lupin] Are you kidding me?! You got a whole 2 months with her thanks to Joker!

[Joker] Your welcome!

[Lupin] //cough// For once...

[Joker] HEY!

[Spade] Well THANKS to JOKER, I couldn't even lift a muscle for 2 months because I felt awful after that prank!

[Lupin] Pfft- as expected... 🌟W e a k🌟

[Spade] Oh yeah!? How's your so GRAND ROMANTIC GESTURE towards Rose, huh?!

[Lupin] Well it' going smoothly~

[Lupin] Until Shadow ruined everything by destroying the place! Could he just give me a damn chance to stop DESTROYING my ideas for a second?!?

[Shadow] Hehehe.... NO....

[Lupin] You know what, if you stuck in a different dimension for a month, me and Rose could have been a thing by now!

[Shadow] IT'S CALLED WORRYING FOR MY SISTER'S FUTURE WITH YOU!

[Lupin] She is freaking 16, not 10!

[Shadow] SHUT UP, french bitch! She's still my baby!

[A.Silver] LANGUAGE! Ugh, you guys never learn...

[Joker] You both shut up and just let Rose do her thing...

[Joker] Also, you're causing too much scene in MY ship!

[Joker] What do you want me to do?! Grab a popcorn and watch you guys get each other's heads and cook them for lunch?!

[Akai] //eating spicy popcorn flavor// That's what I was actually doing...

[Joker] You're not helping!

[Akai] Heh, good to know. I was planning to watch the drama...

[Joker] .....

[Hachi] Did you just got roasted?

[Joker] Shut up, shorty!

[Hachi] //start sulking after getting called shorty//