Homesick (Akai Tsubasa x Reader)

I finished packing my things since my friend, who is still waiting at the living room. I'm here with my brother Joker since we are identical siblings. "Do we really have to leave?" My friend, Akai Tsubasa ask before he yawn like he always do.

Not to interrupt the story or anything, but we have been friends since he got out of his tomb thanks to Dump. And here's our only deepest secret. I have been crushing on him for who knows how long! All the legend about him is just so awesome! Not to mention that he look so hot and perfectly rocking his clothes.

The only problem that he never notice. Friendzone is the worst for real. "My brother never have time to travel with me because he's always challenging Cyan and King. Agent Silver and Lupin have a lot of missions to finish. And you're the only one available since Queen is supporting Ai on her career at London, next is Singapore, then Canada..." I explain.

"Where exactly are we going?" He ask innocently. I love it when he has know idea what's going on... I just found it really cute... "At Mainhattan, Germany. I have some friends over there for a visit! And I'm sure you will love them..." I mention.

"Well it's always nice to make new human friends..." he added with a small smile before Joker barged inside. "Hey sis! You both ready to go?" He ask before we both nod at sync.

"Do you really have to look that fancy?"

[This is you]

"Yes and you know that I have to

"Yes and you know that I have to. I need to make a good impression..."

"I'm fine with this. The jacket is all I need..." the innocent boy defended himself before I giggle. That's what I like about him. "Hosshi..." A green cat jump into Akai's arms that made him give a sad smile.

"I know, Acrux. It's my first time far from you too. But don't worry. Y/n said we'll be back in 2 weeks. So be a good boy while I'm gone, okay?"

"Hosshi hosshi!"

"As if he would be good. Before you go, here..." he added before I got confuse when he give us 6 cards. "Here's all our Advance Notice if you ever miss us. The messages are for both of you..." he mention before I awe and pull him to a hug.

"I didn't know you guys care..." Phoenix said sarcastically.

"Yawning jerk, take care of my sister, okay? If someone hurt her, put them in their misery or else I'll dump you in the ocean..." He playfully threaten before me and Akai just look to each other with an awkward look before we sweat a bit.

After some hours, we landed in the airport before he quickly transform back to his human form. "We could've take the plane. Aren't you tired?" I aks in worry when I look at him. "I'm a tough firebird! Besides, I hve face worse than flying around the world. And look, we arrive 2 hours earlier!" He mention.

"Well okay. The best way to explore the city is by foot. You're fine with that?" I ask before he shrugged. "Anywhere's fine. As long as I'm close to you, I'll be fine. Besides, Joker is gonna kill me..." he stated that made me chuckle and just dragged him by his hand.