Shurikens and the craze?!?

[A. Silver] (enters the living and almost got hit by mash potatoes) What in the-

[Spade] There's a flying shuriken chasing Joker so he was basically throwing every food just to stop it...

[A. Silver] Why won't he just destroy it using his special cards then?

[Rose] It won't stop and even it doesn't even break. Look, even Onii-chan was being chase one...

[Twilight] Actually, every magician was being chased by shurikens... Even Lupin...

[A. Silver] N-Nani?...

[Lupin] I will destroy you even you're tiny!

[Joker] savemycurry, savemycurry, savemycurry, savemycurry- [bumps into a wall and almost got headshot by a shuriken] Kyaaaa! Being chase by a sharp blade is fine, but with a cat design is my death!

[Shadow] I'll save you my darling apple pie! //fell on a random hole//

[Rose] //turn pink in embarassement for her twin// Onii-chan...

[A. Silver] //mentally facepalm// Oh for god's sake... //mumble//

[Twilight] Hachi? Did you do it?

[Hachi] I don't have shurikens that big... I can't even carry a big boulder!

[???] Those were actually mine...

[Everyone except Joker, Shadow and Lupin turned around]

[Twilight] //gasp and quickly hug him with heart eyes// Hyakkie-san!

[Hachi] ⊙_⊙ NANI?!! Hyakkimaru-san?!

[Hyakkimaru] //sweatdrop when he saw Twilight drooling at his shirt//

[Hyakkimaru] //push her at the window// Don't worry, she can fly. About the shurikens, someone touch the sack where it was hidden. It was actually for intruders and thieves, but since Joker must've touch it, all phantom thief magicians are getting chase only in this place. It won't stop until the target was killed...

[Everyone] What?!?

[Hyakkimaru] Oh don't worry... Tomeru! //yelled before the shurikens stop//

[Hyakkimaru] //caught the three shurikens by two fingers and hid it back in his sack//

[A. Silver] Nice timing~ I like you already, ninja boy...

[Joker] Oi, ninja cape ripper! Next time if you make shurikens, don't put any cats in i- (quickly cover his mouth)

[Hyakkimaru] Hey, Hachi! Long time no see!

[Hachi] Same goes to me! What brings you here, Hyakkimaru-san?!

[Hyakkimaru] No reason... Just for chikuwa... //innocent smile//

Snap!

[Twilight] Nice smile, sweetie! I'm gonna make this as a large portrait in my room!

[Sapphire] I'm starting to get the creeps...

[Akai] //throw her at the hall before closing the metal door// She's gone for now...

[Lupin] That's still creepy... She might start stealing your socks and make it her own bedsheet...

[Hyakkimaru] Damn you for reminding me...