Joker Being A Nice Devil

[Ai] Hey, Joker?

[Joker] Hm?

[Ai] I was wondering... since you're close to him since childhood, do you perhaps have any good suggestions what to decorate his office?

[Joker] Oh you ask the right person for that, Dark Eye. You can decorate his room with Aster flowers. That way, he can look at something to interest his books.

[Ai] Aster?

[Joker] Yes yes~ It can even match his hair! I'm sure he'll love it!

[Ai] R-Really? Thanks you, Joker-san! (left)

[Joker] Anytime, Ai! //satisfied//

🍰💕🍰💕🍰💕🍰💕🍰💕

[Rose] Jack! Jack!

[Joker] Gosh Rose, what?! I'm trying to make myself curry!

[Rose] (give a confused before looking around the kitchen in mess)

[Joker] Don't judge meh- I'm trying here!

[Rose] You could've ask me for help tho-

[Joker] NOPE! If I can steal a spaceship, then it's also possible for me to cook curry as well!

[Rose] Ooookaaaay? Anyways, Lupin said that he will bring me to somewhere magical. I was thinking if it was somewhere in Canada co-

[Joker] Ohohoho~ So french pervert is making a move?!

[Joker] //change into a counselor uniform with glasses and brought a notepad with him// Go on, miss~

[Rose] Wow. Silver-san's right about you being weird...

[Rose] Anyways, I need an answer on how to be in my best. People say this things when they want to be confident and I really want to impress him...

[Queen] (enter the room) Did I heard it right that you wanted to impress someone?!"

[Joker] Not your business, Queen! Which you gave me a bright idea, Rose!

[Rose] I did? Since when?

[Joker] Since now! I'll be glad to help!

[Queen] WHAT?! Why do you always accept her while I get denied?!?

[Joker] Because you're insanely swinging your sword on me everytime I came with you!

[Rose] Oh my god, Joker! Say less! Your curry! [sees the curry on fire]

[Joker] (scream) My beautiful creation!!!

🍰💕🍰💕🍰💕🍰💕🍰💕

[Joker] Hey, Hachi!

[Hachi] //about to leave// Huh? What is it, Joker-san?

[Joker] Where are you going?

[Hachi] Oh! I'll be giving Hyakkimaru-san a tour on London!

[Hachi] He hasn't experience travelling yet and it would be awesome to see his reaction!

[Joker] Really!? Sweet! How about bringing him to the theater after?

[Hachi] Sure! Thanks for the advice, Joker-san!

[Joker] No prob, Hachi!

[Hachi] Which curious me... why are you being nice today, Joker-san?

[Joker] Oh nothing~ My devil side is just asleep! (smile)