A Ninja Knows Love (Hyakkimaru x Reader Ft. Brother)

"Well I would appreciate it IF you were a boy at the first place! I mean, seriously?! Your disgusting (h/c) is irritating me!!!" Mother scream as she keep hitting me with her stick.

"Okāsan, yamete!" My brother yelled in fear but she didn't listen. "Shut up! Let me remind you to not cut your blue hair boy, you here me?! Your sister will be the only one who cut hers!"

"D-Demo-"

"No buts! Am I clear?!" She finished before I gripped in my fist when she give a last hit, only harder that made me wince. "H-Hai, o-okāsan..." we both stuttered in a whisper before she shut the door.

"F-For me being so weak...Gomenasai, Y-Y/n..." he started as he treated my wounds. I didn't respond and just at him blankly.

My brother was a boy but she want him to be a girl... I'm a girl, but she wanted me to be a boy... just because of our hair colors...

What's her problem? She is insane!!! She should be proud that she have both genders, but NO! She want us to look like a gay or a lesbian!!!

"Why does dad have to leave... Why do we have to born in this family, onii-chan... I felt so ugly and useless..." I mumbled before he answer me with a sad smile.

"Don't be frighten... you're not useless... You and I are not ugly... We are just born in a judgemental society..." he reminded.

"You always say that all over again... however, we always get the consequences in the end..."

"But what I say was true, sister... Believe me... One day, everything will end... Just don't give up yet... I'm still here with you..."

In the middle of him treating my leg, I slowly grab his wrist that made him stop and look to me. "Is your condition still good?" I ask, changing the subject before he give a small smile.

"Don't worry about me... A small cough won't stop me..." he comforted.

"That's what dad says... Thats what everyone always say... but they always die in the end... I want you to tell me the truth! Is your condition still good?!" I said sternly, making him sigh.

"My dream was to become an assassin and you as a successful phantomthief... I'm not gonna stop here and just let those dreams slip away... I'm alright... I'm not like dad who will just leave you like that... so you gotta trust me this time... Okay?" He mention as he slide his hands to mine.

"A-As long as you stay with m-me, I trust you..." I stutter before he pull me in his embrace. I will be fine as long as we both live... as long as you don't go...

"Now come on... We still have to steal like we always do or else mom will either punish you or me..." he reminded after he pull away and finished patching my wounds.

"What and where will we steal this time?" I ask before he chuckle as he pull me up.

"The Magic Bead from the legendary Firebird of Life itself, located at Honshu..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Right now, we arrive at the village before covering our faces. "So what's the plan, onni-chan?" I ask as I walk beside him.

"No need to call me that, Y/n. I was only a few months older than you..." he corrected me wit a slight laugh.

"Because I want to~ Can't I?..." I playfully pout that made laugh more and mess my hair. "Sure you can, baby. Whatever it makes you happy..."

"Anyway, I heard this place are guided by ninjas so we plan to be one of them. Not act, but think. And every ninja use smoke bombs. So when we enter the place, release some chemical smoke bombs to put them asleep for the next 10 minutes..." he mention.