Making themselves busy

[Boys] (half beat up and conscious at the floor)

[Ai] Oh my! What happen?!

[A. Silver] We taught them how to fight, but they keep tripping~ //lied with a smile//

[Sapphire] You taught them how to fight? That's so nice of you both! But... they should have been careful from slipping. The floor must be slippery...

[Akai] Nope. It wasn't slippery at all... They are just dumb...

[Joker] //eyes twitch// E-EXCUSE ME?!! I have been fuc-

[Lupin] //slap his baton to Joker's mouth// Just shut up already!!! It's your fault how I learn to curse at the first place!!!

[Hyakkimaru] Oh? So Joker was the bad influence here? Guess he needs some extra lessons~

[Joker] W-WHAT?! NO! I heard Shadow use those words so I just imitate him!

[Twilight] And I still don't understand how Rose manage to stay innocent...

[Rose] Actually... Well... I almost curse if it wasn't for Agent Silver...

[A. Silver] Gomen guys, but you have been a complete jerk today... I can't afford to live in a violent world...

[Sapphire] The lollies were great! Where did you buy them?!

[A. Silver] Oh I bought some after paying for a human missile launcher...

[Akai] Which reminds me, we still have a date this afternoon... Wanna walk at the park before visiting the carnival?

[Sapphire] (put her arms around his shoulders from behind) Sounds fun! Bye Silvy!

[Sapphire and Phoenix left, leaving everyone dumbfounded]

[Joker] Yawning jerk has a date?!?

[Shadow] With the ghost girl?!?

[Twilight] It's normal, actually. Phoenix basically raise her when she was 2...

[Queen] NANI?!? So he was a dad?!?

[Twilight] What?! No!!

[A. Silver] //tensed up and look down// 2 years old?.... But I lost my sister in the exact same age... Could it b-be...

[After the boys were treated...]

[Shadow] Yes!!! I can finally curse again!!!

[A. Silver] (aim his gun at his throat) Watch it, clown... //threatening glare//

[Shadow] Oi, I am no cl-

[A. Silver] Shut it! I'm not in the right mood!!!

[Joker] Awww man~ I always wanted to go to carnivals~ But the inspector won't let me... (pout)

[Twilight] Probably because you annoy him too much...

[Hyakkimaru] So... how was the lecture?...

[Boys] (sync) Horrible/ A Nightmare/ A Hell/ T-Terrifying....

[Rose] Let me guess... They actually beat you up rather than tripping on slippery floors... I can't believe you got beat up, onii-chan! That's so uncool!

[Shadow] I could've murdered both of them if he never compiscate my umbrella!!!!

[Hyakkimaru] //burst out laughing// Joker got beat up by a spy and a bird?!? That was so unlike you!!! Hahahahahaha!!!