Prologue

It was the day when I will finally lost my love In hand of my own sister. Every ritual was burden on my heart. I wanted to be in place of my sister. I wish he would had loved me, not the way I do but atleast little.

Once Anika di was ready in her bridal look, I can't stop my tears. I can't see this. God can't be this cruel I loved him yeah loved him. He was my crush but now he is my love I can't see all this happening in front of
My eyes. When I started the mission to win his heart, to woo him I didn't realise I will be making things more difficult for me.

Anika di hugged me she thought I was sad because she will leave us, I wish to say her my feelings for her to be husband but I can't do this with her.

After leaving her up in her bedroom to wait till pandit calls her I went down. Omkara was sitting on mandap, my heart felt a different kind of pain it was so hard to breathe. I will end up any moment sobbing hard. I rushed from there before anyone can notice I locked myself in my room. I was plastered on door crying hard, it was more painful than dying. I can't accept him as my Brother In law how things turned upside down in my life.

A very small update of something new.

It's a scene from future, a heart breaking scene.

Let's join the journey of love, love is pain and pain is love.

M$ Vote comment & share M$