Chapter 15

Happy Reading

Please ignore grammatical errors

Gauri's POV

He shook his head and walked towards his cabin. I didn't lie to him. I just like to do fast so, I'm doing it. so why is he so upset about it?

Why is he upset?

Maybe because we can't kiss today, hmm what else could be reason? that should be the reason.

I avoid talking unnecessarily and did my work silently Omkara didn't call me his cabin he came to me whenever he wanted anything or he called me and asked me on call about whatever things he wanted. He cancelled one meeting, maybe he feels I'm weak because of fasting so he didn't give me any new work today.

I took leave for tomorrow because I'll need a day to rest. I feel fine on fast but the next day becomes little harder for me. when I send mail for tomorrow's leave. I didn't get reply but he came directly to me.

"what happened Gauri? are you fine? I should had left in home to rest but I thought I'll take better care of you. so being around me is better option. let's do a thing we both will go home and I'll do work from home" he said lot's of things in one go that I didn't even try to stop him.

Crazy Kara or maybe My Caring Kara.

"relax, I'm totally fine. we don't need to go home now. it's a just day off. I would had applied for the day off earlier but I thought I won't be working here but" I replied with small smile. 

"are you truly fine?" he asked still in concern.

his behavior remind me the trip where I was sick and he was taking care of me. that brought a smile to my lips. that happened after quitting my mission. otherwise I would had taken full advantage of his care.

"I'm fine don't worry" I held his hand while assuring him.

"Come in my cabin" saying that he didn't release my hand. He took me with him in his cabin.

He wanted privacy, nice even I don't like talking private things in public place, like office.

He left my hand once we were inside the cabin.

"I think you shouldn't have kept this fast, you was sick somedays back. It can affect your health" he stated while taking his seat.

"It's not a big deal, I'm fine and manage this fast" the genuine care was shining his eyes making me more crazy in his love.

"We can go home now, you can open up about anything with me" he said covering his concern and being expression less.

"So you feel that I'm not comfortable around you" I stated understanding his meaning.

"No, I mean it's very new between us and you never been much close to me so maybe you feel something hard to share with me" I nodded "so that's why I'm trying to change that by being close to you as much as I can" he added.

Such a thoughtful person. How did I name him Rutrict? He is such a darling.

"Thank you" I smiled

He seemed unsure for a minute then he replied "if you want to thank me then be in my cabin and rest no more work for you"

I wanted to reject but the way he was taking efforts for our marriage made me do this small thing for him too.

"Okay anything else?" I asked with my most cutest smile.

He seemed surprised from my no argument and sudden agreement on his orders.

"Can you give me your headphones?" I asked.